I’ve got $17 on a gift card

Im a single man with no kids. Every week can be splurge if i want.

I dont know… a whole turkey? 3 day dry brined

1 Like

I’m really leaning towards them buuuuut HERRING :sob:

I like the idea - but…tough to find a $17 Turkey :joy: Thank you regardless :heart::heart::heart:

Pizza and eat until you go into a food coma.

the eggs do sound yummy tho idk bout pickled fish since I’m very white american but if it’s one of your faves I’d say go for it!

1 Like

Costco hotdog and soft drink for 10 days… or 3 of them for 3 days… or all in one day.

With Easter around the corner our store had some frozen turkeys at very inexpensive prices. Might be worth checking.

Hams are also really low priced and you could get pineapple, sweet potatoes, green veg, etc.

3 Likes

oh yeah this is true. when I worked at a grocery store, there were always some kind of bundle deals if you get a whole ham or turkey. the side stuff was usually included in the price, half off, or free

1 Like

Fish and Eggs.

You’ve listed it, it seems like a “niche taste” kinda thing, so you must really enjoy them.

That’s the way to go.

Love,
Kaag

1 Like

I don’t think $17 will get you a full-sized pizza just about anywhere unless you’ve got a coupon and it’s a personal pan sized from like Pizza Hut or a medium one-topping which like…why? I’d rather just not have pizza at all than be limited to one topping.

1 Like

For 17 bucks you could get a ribeye and some asparagus.

1 Like

Walmart meat pizza in the deli section is about 10 or 11 bucks. It’s pretty hefty as well. It will do the trick.

2 Likes

1 Like

Cheesecake

2 Likes

To each their own…… :angry:

I love my pickled eggs

1 Like

To be fair, the only ones I’m familiar with have been sitting on the bar or mom and pop store counter for who knows how long in the large glass jar of “how gutsy are you feeling today?”

1 Like

That’s when they’re the best. Sour, buttery, spread’em on toast with carmelized onions

1 Like

Hmm, I always ate them in one bite with a shot and a beer back! :smiley:

1 Like

But that would imply willingly eating Turkey…

2 Likes

Bring gravy, lots of gravy! :turkey:

2 Likes

I am so sorry, and please do not take this personally,

but your breath on average must be so HARSH

:grimacing: :rofl:

2 Likes