I've tasted classic. Find it hard to go back to BfA

omy lol pay that much to go cinema and order popcorn and a drink. and classic alot more fun than the movies.

2 Likes

Stress tests are there for testing and finding bugs, not to early access the Classic. And there’ll be 1-2 more stress tests probably, playing them several times will cheapen the launch experience, it’s better to wait.

2 Likes

well you’re sacrificing your spot to another deserving soul. all i know is i get power word shield at level six and i already have my wand. :sparkles:

1 Like

Well my key spell I look forward to is Riposte, which is level 20, so I’ll stay put and wait for release. I also stay firm by that playing stress tests over and over again only frustrates you as it’s 1 day of playing, then 1-2 weeks of waiting to play again, and when launch comes, you’d already have experienced the start few times.

Welcome to the club lol thats how we all feel even me i had the best fun on the stress test then i have had in a real long time on wow

4 Likes

I started playing wow in BC, played through the stress test as an undead mage. Now I wish I started in vanilla, counting down the days now. :smiley:

2 Likes

I was exactly the opposite. After most of a week playing beta, it was a joy to return to the live game.

Amazing how people can have different tastes.

I’ve tried to keep playing beta at least a little bit every day, but I can’t take more than a half hour or so at a time. That’s barely long enough to walk to a quest.

wait so you are in beta? not stress test? why click the box to play beta if you dont want to play classic essentially?

1 Like

I want to play a Priest. Sure there is a character in my retail client that claims to be one, but it isn’t the Priest I played at level 60.

1 Like

My beta character is level 20 and I’m enjoying him immensely more than my BFA toon.

2 Likes

^ me, for the last six months

5 Likes

Yes, regular beta. Invited the first day or so.

I was in the original closed beta too. Opened my account on launch day morning. Been subbed probably 80% of months since.

Right now I play BfA nearly every day, I even started an alliance toon so I can unlock KT Druids. First alliance toon since launch that I intended to take to cap.

Why did I check the box? Curiosity mostly, I was wondering if my memory would match what they presented. It does.

I do like helping beta test also. I’ve been in many, and one alpha.

1 Like

I’m so torn on what class to play. I couldn’t care less about raiding and just want to PvP.

I’m stuck with spriest/rog/mage.

Spriest since that’s what I played in classic.
Rogue because that’s what I switched to in TBC.
And mage because that’s my current main.

UGH HALP.

2 Likes

BfA just gives me an empty feeling when I log on. Classic is fulfilling, even if it’s just leveling to 5 or 10.

Classic is bringing the magic of WoW back. The recent expansions may seem like they add to the game and polish it but to me it just feels like more and more gets stripped away.

2 Likes