Ive spent $1000 on tokens for gdkps

I am living proof that this is why Blizzard still supports GDKPS and Botting. I am sure there are thousands of non-vocal people out there like me whaling on gear using wow tokens. They are profiting off this. However it is the easiest solution.

Ive always hated the notion of GDKPs existing. However as a WOTLK Ret Paladin, I have to fight against 10 people for some plate gear since every1 wants to be paladin, warrior, or DK. I hate going raid after raid and getting nothing, losing on these rolls. So I can either take a loss on my time, or whale and gear up in one or two runs. With 240,000g legitimate gold, I can easily be top dog in one or two runs.

There are others like me I am sure. But the Wow token helps people like me who don’t have time. I know there will be some who say that I am what is wrong with gaming today and microtransaction users, but as an adult with a job, a family, I cannot devote to no-lifing games like I used to. I will say that I despise botting and gold sellers though.

18 Likes

same feeling

8 Likes

Proof? I need to see that bank statement.

3 Likes

sorry bud, not gonna show that.

2 Likes

Then you didn’t buy that many tokens and are simply claiming that you did to make a point.

26 Likes

Not going to make myself a target by showing personal info. Call me a liar all you want. Thats fine, I’m not here to make you believe me, Im just stating facts about me buying that many tokens. Hopefully whatever gold I have left over I can use that for ICC GDKPs.

6 Likes

Lets be totally honest – I could say I spent 10,000.00 on tokens or 0.00 on tokens. There is no proof of your claim. But for fun, lets say your claim is true…who would spend 1000.00 on a video game to get gear that will soon be outdated in a few months.

11 Likes

retail character with (2) posts total

This is a total legit thread that should be treated with the utmost seriousness +1.

26 Likes

I am posting as a different char for anonymity so people dont start targeting me or my guild. People are vindictive. And dude ive spend $2k on genshin impact and $1.5k on honkai star rail. I have a budget for my gaming.

3 Likes

With something as simple as Windows Paint and screen shots, you can edit out any and every single bit of personal information.

It’s working.

A fact is presented as such with the foundations of evidence. You have provided no evidence to your claim and thus cannot be taken seriously. You come across as a child that has nowhere near the financial abilities to go about your pseudo endeavors. Perhaps you have purchased a few (1-10) but with the claim and lack of evidence, you are a liar.

10 Likes

Again, dont need you to believe it. Its true, it happened, and its done.

3 Likes

Do you really think people care about such things? No one cares about how you spend your money. It is inconsequential to other peoples lives (unless you own the store(s) of said purchase).

Everyone is out to get you!!! Run for the hills!

2 Likes

If you had as little as 20k you could’ve made your way into GDKP’s and made gold, you spending $1,000 on tokens is just a waste of money.

6 Likes

Do you also believe our planet is flat, dinosaurs never existed, and we live under a magical dome?

8 Likes

I mean all my god given eyes sees is flat, must be true!

1 Like

Nah, my guy, personal info can easily be marked out. You are choosing to actively not back your claims because you cannot.

That is fine, but since you choose the do that. You are just saying something to make a point nothing more… nothing less… and regardless of GDKP people would still buy gold and tokens.

2 Likes

I had FAR less than that and made a ton of gold because I didn’t win a damn thing. GDKP is how I made most of my gold. Just put in the minimum bid and prosper.

1 Like

why did you even join them then?

why wasting your irl money on useless games?

bots has nothing to do with you buying gold to enter gdkp’s and blizzard is your gold seller if you bought their tokens to get gold.

3 Likes

The OP should have saved this thread for Sunday.

3 Likes

as someone addicted to gacha games, it’s something you won’t understand until you’re there

…honestly you won’t understand it even if you are there

3 Likes