I've Realized that What Makes MMOs FUN is NOT Playing with Other People

I’m currently revitalizing a guild that I founded during Cataclysm, aiming to recreate the camaraderie and active community we enjoyed back then. This guild, originally active with achievement runs and more, had become inactive over the years, especially after I took a three-year break. Now, I’m rebuilding it from the ground up, maintaining the values that made our original guild great.

If you’re interested in joining a casual guild focused simply on enjoying the game, I’d love to have like-minded players aboard. We’re rebuilding on the realm Hellscream, where I currently play with my wife. Unfortunately, due to missing a deadline, our guild is still officially located on the realm Korgath, but I’ve been advocating for cross-realm guild master promotions to better manage this situation.

For more details on these advocacy efforts, you can read my posts: “Request for Cross-Realm Guild Master Promotion”, “Revitalizing Guilds in World of Warcraft”, and “Request for Cross-Faction Guild Achievement Integration”.

If you’re looking to be part of this fresh start and enjoy a relaxed gaming environment, please add me: Kalnazzar#1737, and send me a message. Let’s make this guild thrive again!