I've moved on from this

Just because they share the same race, doesn’t mean all Elves get along.
The whole shattering of Kalimdor is still a sore point for many of them and, given they were once immortal (and still long-lived) I doubt they’re going to forgive and forget anytime soon.

6 Likes

Ought to just call them “Elf” Short, simple and to the point.

1 Like

If you’re gonna merge us I say merge us all the way back into trolls XD

4 Likes

No

3 Likes

I’ve joked about it a few times but if they averaged the models they’d fix all of my issues with both the masculine nelf body and the feminine belf body

(also I fully expect at least one “Ishnu alah, night elves” in Midnight cutscenes)

1 Like

I am so happy I made him, even if it was just for the Troll heritage.

All races should be this.

3 Likes

Counterpoint:

No, they should not.

3 Likes

Of course, they should. Faction isn’t encoded into dna.

2 Likes

Elf bodies are Alliance soil, Horde go back to your mushroom waifus or whatever it is you people are into

6 Likes

Naa, I like my Elves in their separate denominations. Want to create a really good Elven Central where elves of all factions/types can go and meet up in safety and chill out? No problem with that.

3 Likes

Thankfully it is still encoded into the game.

Whoa now. Coming on a little strong here.

6 Likes

Might not always be. See people used to say not every race could be warlock…guess what changes happen.

3 Likes

I’d rather not. There’s nothing wrong with the elves being different, having different ideals and having different factions. People being dramatic over it says more about them than they realize.

And don’t get me wrong. It’s one thing to have an opinion. But there’s some people who just cannot function without their elves. The high elf crowd is particularly guilty of this. Not all of them, but a good amount of them.

11 Likes

The last time elves “merged” they were called Trolls.

And they eventually made elves.

:dracthyr_tea:

4 Likes

What? Merged into a single amalgamation of a being that begs for someone to end their misery?

5 Likes

One night elf arm, one blood elf ear, a single nightborne eye, half of a night elf leg…well…you get the picture…

5 Likes

I would like it if Void elves went back to horde where they belonged, and the stone dwarves go to Alliance but, here we are where that is not the case anymore :frowning: .

And we drop Vulpera :slight_smile:

1 Like

People say I was dropped enough as a child already.

1 Like

Nawh we do the Tekken Volcano drop

8 Likes