It's to soon for BG's

Meant to post this in general, but have fun with it. I’m salty as hell.

6 Likes

Mixed feelings. I agree, but part of me is happy for a potential reprieve from the zergfest. I do think New Years Eve would be a good release for BGs. And Honestly we just need WSG to help solve the problem, it is way way to soon for AV. Though I am looking forward to TUF.

3 Likes

Tbh it’ll thin out the zergs and more sources of gear is really needed ATM

I hope bwl doesn’t hit until Feb at the earliest.

I just wanted 2 months man. It’s all I asked for, I knew it wouldn’t last. But like ugh.

BG’s are just so much more grindy in comparison to the current system.

3 Likes

TBF, you’re a 60 with a good guild. Lone non60s are being destroyed for hours. I got stealth. No big. Just sayin’.

2 Likes

I am really hoping BWL doesn’t drop till early to mid March. I honestly don’t mind the zergfest I just wish when I was on there was more Alliance out there.

Yeah it’s def to soon for BWL. I really hope this isn’t some attempt to finish off Classic before Shadowlands (Which I’m sorry blizz, the classic community and retail community do not have the same interests. ))

3 Likes

We all knew it was coming tbh.

There was no way that we were going to get to Rank 14s, which are still 10-11 weeks out at a minimum, before they released BGs.

Bwl should be March

ZG/AB June? AQ Sept, naxx well probably next march

2 Likes

It is a fear I share… I wouldn’t put it past them… BUT I hope they realize that would literally alienate and enrage the biggest community they have had ever which is classic.

There will still be plenty of WPVP.

1 Like

After the initial anger dissipated I tend to agree. At least on Grobby. The WPVP that happens post P2 will be more RP driven. Which is a good thing.

I do pity the imbalanced servers who think BGs are going to save them. The minority faction is still going to be steam rolled by players who are out to grief, and their faction mates who otherwise would have been there to help them will be in BGs.

I am so thankful that (despite the numbers of non/anti RPers) Grobby is balanced, and moreso with a slight Alliance edge on numbers.

Now if only we could avoid CRBGs so that we can keep it all in the family…

1 Like

It’s just dreadful to try and get rank 14 from BG’s. There’s no way to get ahead other than premade spamming for as much time as you have free to spend. Like I said I really enjoyed placing 47th with just a couple hours of solo/duo ganking a night.

Oh, it’s harder to earn with BGs?!

No, it’s easier to earn with premade bgs, making it harder for everyone else to rank up basically.

The honor cap for the first week was 140k on horde, dunno what it was on Alliance.

With premade BG groups, highest honor might be something like 200-400k.

Oof. Guess I’m wrecked no matter what. lol

But in comparison. Like I don’t really agree with that sentiment. And in this environment you are going to probably fight other premades most of the time so it’s not like you’re going to just steamroll. At the end of the day it’s going to be about how much time you play not how skilled you are.

Sure, that’s always the case though. Even right now it’s all about the time sink, not about the skill.

1 Like

Disagree. I’ve maintained a high rank not really playing a crazy amount.

What do you consider a ‘crazy amount’? What would you say your hours per day spent wpvping the first week were?