It's time make MOP mog gear available

oh no worries, your entire thread can be discarded now.

gg

oh and you won’t be getting your CM item…take care (muted it btw)
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

EDIT: that blizz store mog does look good on you though :sweat_smile:

Can’t provide source, comes up with generic reason that is quoted no where.

can’t provide counter reason to gladiator/pvp mounts being account wide but not CM sets

yep.

This is another thing. its disheartening and frustrating for people who main switch, they put in the work but if they switch, and they’re locked out of the set.

if you get the pvp mounts regardless of earning it on that class or not you can use it on all classes, the criteria of what is and isn’t account wide just seems way too loose and non sensical

Ion literally said in the Annie Fuschia interview that it’s not coming back.

That poster gave you the source.

thats not a source, thats just stating where something supposedly happened lol

a source is an actual place you find the quote

AKA : a source.

In the interview.

asking for the source means provide the interview don’t be daft

otherwise I can say: Ion in a random one off interview with Annie Fuschia or Automatic Jak said Death Knights are getting deleted.

go look it up. I don’t need to provide the source its an interview

Jeebus dude. Let me google that as your personal butler.

he even acknowledges its flimsy reasoning LOL

No he doesn’t.

yes he does did you not listen to it lmao you quote his words but don’t listen?

Dude, you didn’t even click the link.

You’re a waste of time at this point. You’re not getting the items and that’s that.

I literally listened to it. he acknowledges the reasoning is flimsy.

Season 4's account-wide portal rewards were a pleasant departure from character specific rewards from dungeons, but also somewhat inconsistent. Most cosmetic or utility rewards are account-wide now, but high end PvP and dungeon rewards have typically been exceptions, stemming from old challenge mode weapons and armor. The idea at the time was that the class you were on when you completed those achievements was important and a reflection of your mastery over that class, but a raid in an inherently larger cooperative endeavor. Admittedly, that reasoning is somewhat flimsy, and in some ways it's like this because it's always been like this, but it's something they may revisit, especially if they do these things more often.

It takes time to mop.

I doubt Ion said “Something they may revisit”. So I don’t know where you pulled this quote, but it ain’t Ion.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-pre-launch-interview-with-annie-fuchsia-and-game-director-ion-330086 the same interview you linked me LOL

1 Like

No, that’s the Wowhead editorial. AKA : you just quoted a “journalist”, not the interview.

You didn’t watch the interview and it shows.

I also didn’t link Wowhead.

which has the interview embedded. stop grasping christ man

Dude, you’re quoting stupid bloggers at me. You’re the one that’s grasping.

In the end, I don’t care, you don’t get the items.

Flagged for trolling at this point. quote has literally been thrown at you in the face. you are trying to circumnavigate the fact that is what Ion said.
you have been proven wrong.
you have nothing else to say that is productive at this point