It's time make MOP mog gear available

this I would be really happy with. I think I just misunderstood you haha

Damn that would be cool, as someone who got mistwalker title on a hunter but swapped to priest next expac, i would love the priest set. The legion recolour class hall one is uggo.

1 Like

They have already changed their stance, so don’t count on it. Only the elite pvp mounts are safe and perhaps some armor sets, but even then a few need to be rereleased for lore-reasons.

Where are the elite sets?

This word gatekeep keeps getting used instead of “I played the time limited content to obtain the content” And It’s really strange. We get it you did challenge modes on 1 character, and now you play another, and you feel entitled to those mogs because you did it once, but for the pandaria challenge modes you had to do it per character and that’s that. There’s literally no reason to provide content to people who didn’t do them on other classes. Time limited events are not gate keeping. Not sure how many times this needs to be said. they should never, and i hope will never come back especially as a gold sink…

I think you need to get a grip on reality and realize you can’t and shouldn’t be entitled to everything just because…

Not available. And most of them aren’t needed, only lore-accurate representative designs, which should have been regular sets.

Warfront armor WC3 colorization
Faction PVP tabards (Human, Orc, Night Elf, Forsaken)
Monk Chi Colorizations sets

As some examples. And a bit more here:

I think you need to get a grip and realize if Ion himself said the reasoning is flimsy, then it probably is.

Ion can think what he wants. I enjoy content being gated to those who do it rather than people getting handouts because they cry about it.

Cool so you enjoy gate keeping something that blatantly boosted, and has almost no value because of it got it.

The boosted argument is invalid boosting happens on every aspect of the game. However it doesn’t lower how much mythic mounts pvp mounts and gear and other things matter.

CMs are no different. Next time when you have a whole expansion to do something my recommendation is doing the thing so you can have it!

I’m sure had anyone known that they wouldn’t ever use the recolors that were datamined back in the day or any new class sets… a lot of us would have done it on more classes.

But alas, Blizzard never told us that. All we were told was that the current sets would become unavailable

They sure did as you see I’m wearing the hunter one you know why? I loved it so much I wanted it so I got it then I went around and sold cms because blizzard stated they wouldn’t be in the game. Made slot of gold that year.

Let’s not ignore the main fact though you had all year.

Also good point if you want the cm gear get the class hall recolors and stop crying.

Wow, you’re also talking to someone who has the set and made gold cap multiple times over selling runs.

When your argument is “yeah, well they told you!”, it falls flat when the belief back when we were told such was that it’d be a new thing going forward and that we’d have gotten new sets with new expansions… and then WOD hit and all we got were weapons and then never again did we get any unique transmogs when it became M+.

And if you think the Legion class hall sets are the recolors that were datamined years ago, big yikes lmao.

Totally the same armor I’m wearing, lmao.

They arnt the recolors that were data mined they are lesser versions of the nice armor set people put effort into getting. You don’t get nice stuff for doing nothing.

:point_up_2: Toxic mindset
Nobody want free handouts, they want to earn it. Big difference.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

The time to earn it is over. it’s been 5 expansions, you had the whole of pandaria to get it.

This is all the argument is and they keep hashing it. It has no legs to stand on when they try to bring up Ion said X when in that same statement he says the reasoning these are like they are is flimsy

Its not though. Ahead of the curve means nothing for valuating a player when you can buy it, you can buy your M+ mount at this point, what people find prestigious often is not, given its tainted with boosting.

I like how you say its invalid but on the next breath go on to say you made gold boosting. So youre one of those. Good to knos

“one of those” what exactly? If people are welling to spend their gold on the content, i for sure will sell it. Something being “prestigious” or not is in the eye of the beholder. Your opinion on the set has nothing to do with how I hold the set.

And guess what that does to the items? It takes their prestige right out the window, anything boostable has no inherit prestige. If I can buy multiple runs across characters I never play thst doesnt make me a master of the class heres cool mog to flex

My dude you and everyone else so vehemently against this are grasping at straws to have an argument when there isnt one

People want the ability to get the other sets so if they main swap as an example it doesnt feel as bad to lose something you worked for. Whether its gold sinks, other challenges what ever but for those of us who have atleast one set of mists CMs done the ability to get the rest of the sets should be there in some capacity. Given they recitified this in WoD and never did it again because M+ became a thing.

I know this part of the convo may have moved on from several days ago but…Timewalking Challenge modes with new tints would probably fully satisfy most and at least partly satisfy the rest.