It's time for WoW to have an arachnophobia toy

Zskera Vaults has too many bloody spiders.

There’s giant spiders, jumping spiders, when you first go in there there’s only ever spiders, when you go into a non-optional room to get a quest item to use the ring, there’s a spider jump scare.

I don’t know why someone thinks it’s super fun to torture arachnophobes, but I have quite literally never struggled this much with any spider content in WoW they mostly feel like they’re just, there. In contrast, this feels like it’s intended to freak people like me out as opposed to it just being another enemy in the game, otherwise why are you jump scaring me with spiders, this isn’t a horror game.

Obviously removing spiders or no longer designing content with spiders would be ridiculous, but I absolutely do think that it is time that the game had something like the corgi goggles, that has a permanent buff, (or at least an overlapping timer and cooldown), that only swaps spider models for something else.

Make it silly, make it sincere, I really don’t care, I just want the option to not fear-cry doing pretty standard new content.