ITS TIME - for GNOME DRUIDS

• serious as a ardent gnome player i fully belive that GNOME druids need to be a thing.

Lore wise we can simply say that after - what - 12 years? gnomergon is still a radioactive waste - and technology is NOT helping clean the city up.

what better than to have plants and nature clean it up - make it a gnome druid class quest line.

say the radiation is killing azeroth and druids went to go save it and the gnome so impressed where tech failed them asked to learn from the druids.

BAM

GNOME druids with shapeshifting…BUT SMALLER!

4 Likes

I hear what you’re saying. Druids need more races. I’m not convinced that gnome is the best choice for the next race. Your story is the beginning of a compelling journey. I would advocate for pandaren or human to join the druidic societies before gnomes.

However, I would be surprised if this changes.

1 Like

I have asked for this before…

Not gnome druids, but mechagnome drOids!!

2 Likes

Yes.

Yes :slight_smile:

If I had to pick next race for druid, it would prob be dwarves or pandaren. Human afterwards…Gnomes are….to keep it polite, should just stay away :slight_smile:

Mechagnome druids

I’m a gnome druid thanks to Orb of Deception.

Gnome druids would save the Alliance because everybody would want to play pink or purple bear cubs and kittens. And ducks, duck is the travel form, aquatic form, and flight form of the gnome druid.

1 Like

shut up, meg.

1 Like

It should be Pandaren.

Gives another race to both factions with half the development time.

I’m all for Pandaren , BUT I would want the bear form to be them hulking out and clothes exploding off as they shifted LOL

I give my consent for gnome druids but only if horde can have goblin or blood elf Druid.

Thx in advance!

#GiveHordeaSmallDruidRace

1 Like

This thread and all its participants have been charged with blasphemy.

Chaotic evil Gnomes and their dependence of bizarrely functional contraptions of destruction have no place in the ways of the forest.