It's time every druid gets a free werebear form

No more insane challenges to unlock them.
There’s a new one coming in 10.7, so I expect to see it my mail when I log on.

1 Like

There’s already barely any endgame rewards as it is

yeah and i expect a million dollars in my bank account tomorrow.

2 Likes

Who are you guys rooting for? The average good spirited casual or the evil elitist?

Fair. I propose that form be “Pandaren” form. Everyone’s a winner.

i have done every single mage tower challenge, and i can tell you, the werebear challenge is much easier this xpac than any other one, you might as well take the time you’re wasting here on forums, and get attempts in on the fight.

I’d rather get a new boomie form. Not that I don’t like it, but I’ve been rocking the same form since 2006.

1 Like

i’m fine with it being a locked behind a quest, or a requirement of finishing the story line of the new zone or something easy like that, but not just free, the coolness of it will be ruined when every single druid is rocking it at level 10, its like a faction mount, some are cool, but no one rocks them (mostly) because everyone has them.

1 Like

This.

I did it in 2 attempts. Look up a video and build guide, it’s insanely easy.

Year five of wondering why Zandalari are the only ones with a cool moonkin form.

2 Likes

I’m rooting for neither I want both to be unhappy so I can laugh.

Uh… hate to break it to you all, but…

Druids are already getting runebears.

1 Like

Kul’Tiran moonkin form should have been one of the wickerman lookin thingos from Drustvar, not just wooden owlkin.

1 Like

NOW THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYINGGG!!
:dracthyr_love_animated:

Or you can get good and get it.

I’d like to see an option to toggle between a werebear and the normal druid bears, but the toggled werebear should still be in the races theme, like Dino werebear and werebear with sticks.

Fire werebear.