It's the mid maximentality That's burning people out And driving them Away from wrath

The game currently caters to three types of players… Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore and Casual. If you play in a decently populated server there is a group dynamic for all.

1 Like

In TBC gold got more available, and consome costs dropped comparatively. You started to easily get excess gold.

In wotlk you have even more gold you can get from the game, and consumes are close to free. Gold lost all its meaning outside of GDKP once you got yourself epic flying on all your toons.

Also what is an insane amount ? I bought my mage the Mimi hardmode dagger yesterday for 37k. Is that alot ? I raid on 6 toons each week, and play much more wow than probably is healthy for me. Outside of raids i like to farm, level more toons, do random dungeons, or play the AH. For me 37k gold is not much. I had more than that during the vanilla phase of classic by farming arcane cristalls and stacking crafting mats that only get usefull in later phases before those phases.

You should make clear that you quote me, if you quote me. Even tho i dont understand why you quote my statement of another thread in this thread, i dont see the connection here.

Even ignoring YOUR ad hominem attacks… if you really believe social skill is a prerequisite for getting groups in Wow you must not actually play the game…

Seriously. :crazy_face:

I don’t get why you’re quoting a post of mine from days ago. But I am flattered you’re paying attention.

I’m impressed that you remember what you type. My game for the day is replying to people with replies.

So far it isn’t looking good for humanity. :laughing:

Good job, but doing it twice here probably clued you in. Going to only do one per thread from now on. Probably need a new toon as well.

You folks use lots of sock puppets so hitting two people on a single thread is probably redundant

That’s literally how you unlock your FB account incidentally… I doubt people don’t realize that’s something they said, they probably just don’t understand why you’re doing it without context… And tbh even WITH context, I still don’t understand. :man_shrugging: Have fun though I suppose?

Not sure if a genious Idea or just a mad lad.

But im actually impressed that you are honest about what you do and explain it, seriously.

And are there really people that dont realize that its their own reply that you are using ? If yes than your game is incredibly hillarious :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mad lad

I am the RDF room guy.

I play games.

Without me you would never be mad lads.

Nice projection though.

Don’t take this place seriously. It’s bad for you.

Today will be fun.

Dont worry, i wont.

Here, take this reply for your future journey with you, it fits in 95% of all threads:

That is not the game. You are interrupting. Don’t make me read you Walden pond.

I did not read the entire post.

This type of sentiment is one of the big problems with current classic. We are all on the same server now and the attitude of only caring about ones self and not caring about a community at all took over.

Swipers gonna swipe.

1 Like

but its my game to be free in what i do.

Your game is bad and you should feel bad.

I found a better person and thread. Tie a pork chop to your neck and let the dogs play with you. I am done with you puppet.

kek.
All i can say to that is:

It gets a lot more fun when the reply’s become more random and people are using sock puppets. It’s hard to keep track of what you say and what accounts you say it. Better get that Google going :wink: :wink:

This is the only toon that actually got caught. There are seven others operating.

You are wasting your time trying to explain this to people on this forum, because these people are the problem with WOTLK.

No normal people post here…

3 Likes

It’s the mid maximentality That’s burning people out And driving them Away from wrath

i would argue that its not driving them away from wrath, but its driving away everyone else because we dont want to put up with sweaty try hard min/max BIS chasers because the rest of us have actual lives and play games for fun, not some sort of personal validation lol

3 Likes