It's that time of year againg

Given my tastes in horror men. I ain’t gonna judge lol

1 Like

well, what I do have to say about Terrifier is I managed to stay awake. unlike the annabelle movies. Tried to watch those and kept falling asleep.

1 Like

Terrifier is just there to have a good time. I respect that lol

Also the fella playing the clown is just great at his job

The first time I saw the critters I was a lil boy, scarred me for life.

1 Like

Well

least you weren’t forced to watch Hellraiser at way too young an age.

Wasn’t the parents fault. My cousins just used to scare me with movies

these scared me more then werewolves did

4 Likes

Hah, one time I actually sneaked out of my bed, and watched some nasty scenes of Hellraiser. I could not sleep for a long time… It was my father’s fault. =)

1 Like

haha yeah i don’t really know what the fuss was about those movies. i know a few people who are deathly afraid of them because the doll is spooky or something.

yeah i don’t have any real disdain for terrifier, i just don’t get the sudden explosion of hype around them starting with the 2nd movie. they’re perfectly fine silly horror.

hellraiser still holds up as a pretty gnarly movie even if some of the effects haven’t aged well. I’m also a member of the “watched that movie entirely too young” club.

2 Likes

i know i’ve watched those movies, but i don’t remember anything about them. must’ve been pretty unremarkable.

I’m also the type of person who can’t watch horror movies in theaters because I laugh when people scream.

I remember kid me was creeped out by them. Adult me is just “OMG THOSE PUPPETS LOOK SO CUTE. I JUST WANNA GIVE THEM A LIL SMOOCH”

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if tik tok made a big hullabaloo about it because their tastes in horror suck. Like who thinks Megan Is Missing is actually scary? That movie is stupid.

Clive Barker stuff just pokes a good nerve for me because a decent chunk of his horror was when he was in the closet. So the vibe of Hellraiser might hit a little more for some folks.

the old night of the living dead the black and white movie

1 Like

Hellraiser one and two, plus the more recent one, are great. Dr. Phillip Channard, “the doctor is in.” One of my favorite cenobite for sure.

2 Likes

I wish I could enjoy zombie movies more but eh. Not my vibe I 'spose. Altho mom and I still quote Shaun of the Dead a bunch.

I was so happy to see the new Hellraiser movie did okay.

1 Like

Another fun recommendation is something on youtube. Murder Drones now that its finished. And The Amazing Digital Circus

Murder Drones is just a love letter to “cringey” things in the best way. Its got robots, vampires, eldritch horror, body horror, every episode having the vibe of popular horror movies. Like how one episode is very The Thing and one could be more Friday the 13th.

And while TADC isn’t finished yet. I still think its a cute lil horror series. Its inspired by stuff like I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. It’s more spooky than scary. Lotta existential horror stuff rather than jumpscares and gore.

played through the entire harry potter movies, now i’m playing horror games like resident evil and the last of us type games, blizz is dropping the ball for howwloween, hallows end needs to be all month long, not 2 short weeks

1 Like

Same! I was just watching Halloween while fishing in Khaz Algar. Such a classic! Cannot wait to see Charlie Brown.

2 Likes

Gremlins is a Christmas movie, tho…

2 Likes

It isn’t October if you’re not watching some classic Tales from the Crypt. Or Svengooli or Elvira. Lost Boys. Tremors.

2 Likes

Horror Movie you say…try= DELIVERANCE shudder~

2 Likes