It's sunday! I should make a sunday thread!

Its “Honorbound Artificer’s Skullcap” my mohawk sticks through the skull which looks cool.

Early bfa pvp stuff. :slight_smile:

I think Dwarves are the new hotness. Could also talk about Tauren. Or maybe Orcs

That must be it the Mohawk sticking through it. You almost look like a double headed ogre…no offense. I had to look at your armory to see what was up! :rofl:

1 Like

Canadian Dairy Queens never got that memo.
Shrugs and continues to eat their sundae

1 Like

Forsaken need pointy ears and blue eyes options. If Arthas killed 90% of the high elves and raised them. Ya know.

A lovely DK made a thread requesting that (undead blood elves) for blood elves, you should send them some love.

Swear to god if someone replies to my first post there again without seeing there’s already 8 replies about the same thing

2 Likes

My ears were burning, was someone talking about me?

1 Like

Yes but no.

Here’s my idea for a sport: I knock a ball into a gopher hole.

1 Like

Let’s go a step further and delete all elves from the game. All elf players get to play trolls, like nature intended.

2 Likes

You could make a Sunday thread about how phones say 7% when they really mean 20% because they’re scared of death too.

Or how some phones say 7% when they mean 0% because they don’t like what the user is using them for.

We can learn our phones’ opinions of us and our culture by seeing what they do at 7%.

1 Like

Only if we get trolls on alliance side then.

Introduce high elf DHs and then nerf them.

No cause that would still mean high elves would exist. :frowning:

1 Like

They could nerf them into low elves. Shorter than Gnomes and less endearing.

1 Like

Eww and accidentally step on one?!

1 Like

Other than iced tea the only tea I remember having one time was some earl grey. I was trying to like stuff a friend I had a crush on liked to impress them. ( Very rarely a good idea )

I’ll give you Zuni.

1 Like

Ogrimar should open up a coffee shop, with breakfast consisting of Gortusk bacon, and Plainstrider eggs.

1 Like

Nah, it should be in Everlook! neutral setting, lovely scenery.