Its not that hard to gear bro

What are you going on about with that long pointless story?

I told you the steps to get gear. Up to you if you wanna listen to it.

Who even asked you the steps how to gear up

1 Like

you told everyone to afk and accept losses until the honor set is maxed. you’re a clown.
big floppy shoes, red nose that honks and everything.

2 Likes

Who are you even addressing? You are rambling and making no sense. You wrote this long story about how to gear when no one even asked about it. Seriously what type of drugs are you on right now.

LOL you’re mad because you’re bad.

Bro just last week I added you and dueled you quite a few times and you lost every single one LOL

1 Like

Question: When a player gets a full set of non rated gear, 7/7 +1 , do they still get killed in under 3 seconds ?

2 Likes

it was also 26k in cata

Literally no you didn’t, and making up fairy tales without proof is not going to help you. Quit getting smacked in the mouth over and over. All of your teeth are missing now.

Deny it all you want. You got schooled fool.

2 Likes

YEAH RIGHT LMAO. There’s a reason why you haven’t posted proof, and you’re too afraid to log in for me to make a Youtube video destroying you.

Sorry bro I’m not that big of a nerd to record game play and post it on YouTube. I really doubt people record all their duels for proof that they won.

If you win a lot you don’t need to reinforce your self esteem by recording it to stroke your ego to make yourself feel better about themselves over winning a duel :rofl:.

Maybe next time you will win. See you when you log on!

Ok so basically you admit that everything you said was a fairy tale, and your context tells me you’re too afraid to log in, and get beaten. I win. Thank you come again.

this is why we need titanforged gear to come back. everyones happy being overpowdered.

2 Likes

The true meta for getting a fresh alt geared is to wait for comp stomp week, then spam queue for hours until you get the honor required.

I did that on my warrior during the 50% more honor BG weekly event. It took 143 games each giving 480 honor and probably 14 hours in total. I’m not sure if the BG weekly will be up when comp stomp returns, if not you can expect to do ~215 games weeeee

Here’s a thread i made about it

1 Like

That is just so damn absurd. To echo another person’s post in that thread, you should get the starter gear FAST. A piece of gear for every bg win or a piece of gear for every other loss, roughly speaking. You get the beginner set fast and then can move on to rated more easily, none of this grinding to get to the game part.

6 Likes

Rouges are overpowdered.

2 Likes

If blizz would just reduce the amount of honor required to 27,000 like in wod, then the gearing process would be so much better. It would reduce the number of wins required down to around 50 or 100 total games at a 50% Winrate.

We also had boxes at the end of bgs in wod which could also give honor gear, so maybe honor costs should be even lower.

1 Like

it might seem that way with a 98 ilvl but once you actually put effort into your 50 youll have no problems.