It's not about LFR, it's about following though with what you started

These same people will turn around and say doing LFR is harder than Normal. Their argument is apparently “Players should not be rewarded for doing easy content, like the Raid Finder raids that are harder than Normal anyway.” Yeah, makes no sense. Just remember, what they really mean, but don’t want to say, is “How can I feel elite if scrubs can get the same mount as me?” (We’ll just ignore that they also get other mounts for things like Ahead of the Curve that us ‘scrubs’ can’t get) or “I can’t enjoy anything unless other people can’t have it.” (which really shouldn’t be a thing post-kindergarten, but whatever).

7 Likes

Danged heckin’ devs trying to encourage people to play with other people in the lowest difficulty.

TIL you’re play with 24 bots in LFR

1 Like

This is just another example of blizzard saying one thing and right before content is due to be released to change it and expect ppl to just swallow it.

Remember when they tried to remove flying after advertising it on the box?

10 Likes

I like the low level and low post count nobs talking about how you just afk lfr

Like it’s obvious they’re trolls or incredibly stupid

I’d love to watch lfr be cleared with 25 afk people

20 Likes

So they knew they mad a bad decision and they went back whats the big deal ?

I can think of two occasions where you are wrong about LFR mounts. 10th Anniversary Molten Core mount. 15th Anniversary Worldbreaker mount.

Care to try again?

22 Likes

I agree with the other Soul. It was a bait and switch. Doesn’t matter that it was on PTR. It was on there for months.

9 Likes

I know for a fact a recolor drops in any level Nighthold

3 Likes

So Blizz, what are you gonna do when you can only find heroic fated groups that require the heroic fated achievement? After a few weeks normal fated will die and any late comers will be screwed.

Just put the cat back in LFR.

10 Likes

What does that have to do with anything? The statement was no mounts have ever dropped from LFR. And I proved that statement wrong.

I was just giving another example.

We need more content creators to speak out like this. Good on Soul to do so. I’d hope we can all agree Blizzard needs to follow through on promises.

In hindsight, the comment from Kaivax about Moose boosting runs infuriates me even more. Is that supposed to be a valid way for casual to get a reward? Hope better geared/skilled players carry you via some lottery system on their discord? One of the most tone deaf responses from a Blizz employee ever. He should step away from his community manager role and find someone better suited.

14 Likes

G.M.O.D. would like to have a word with you.

First comment clearly says it drops in LFR so there is precedent for this. Stop defending Blizzard’s poor game design choices.

9 Likes

I am in no way defending Blizzard in this. I am not happy they removed the mount from LFR. You might want to go back and reread what I wrote.

2 Likes

Yea, good on Soul for actually identifying the real argument, and not the strawmans, and goalpost moving counter arguments these lost souls like to project onto any mistake blizzard makes. As a customer, this will not suffice, especially because I subbed to be able to get the mount. I’m going to talk to a gm about getting a refund. I suggest those who got baited and switched do the same. Do you really want to be treated like this. There’s thousands of games out there.

5 Likes

I agree with this 100%. Myself and a couple of my friends were excited to have something fun to do like this while we wait for the expansion release. Not everyone WANTS to be in a raiding guild…not to mention most raiding guilds wouldn’t be coming back for this anyway. All the talk of them being more inclusive to all types of players seems to be a sham.

10 Likes

It wasn’t even achievable in game yet. That’s not a bait and switch that’s you feeling entitled to something without that thing even being available yet.

Not to mention most raiding guilds also have a set roster for dragonflight already or just arent recruiting atm.

This choice hurts everyonr to some degree.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say this is false advertisement, and implore those disappointed with this lie to seek a refund, or complain to the better business bureau in detail about the issue. You have rights as a consumer, don’t think otherwise.

4 Likes