It's National Cat Day!

You really don’t get cats. Cats control us. Master species, one day they will take over the planet fully and wipe out you doggo people

2 Likes

a cat would eat your corpse moment you die they aint loyal a dog would stay and protect your body when you die to the point they starve to death they loyal. cats need wiped out or at least culled to controll them. ( im jk but i really hate cats)

1 Like

Hey, I love cats but I have met some that make me understand how people can dislike them. One time I was staying at my friends after bars, and his cat cornered me in the kitchen hissing at me as I was getting water. My little baby kitty voice did not help me that night

I gave one of my cats some of my Chinese food to celebrate. He enjoyed it.

1 Like

city cats are the worse the ones that roam and dont have owners.

Dogs bark at their own tail. Cats freak out over pickles.

2 Likes

you fed your cat cat meat from one of the wet markets!!! thats awesome!!!

1 Like

A wet market from Wuhan.

6 Likes

I will never sleep tonight. :flushed:

1 Like

I love cats!
meow

Happy Halloween -boo-

1 Like

:smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Being a Dog person in real life, I do like cats. Though I’m kinda surprised no one went with Feline Familiar, with it being Hallow’s End. It has a witch hat and rides a broom like a cat on a Roomba when you’re flying. The 1st time I ever saw the cat riding the broom I bust out laughing, now it makes me smile every time we ride.

4 Likes

I named mine Jiji after Kiki’s Delivery Service!

4 Likes

The only things I have ever bought from the WoW shop have been cats. I wanted the Crazy Cat Lady title. meow

1 Like

Dogs eat their own poo

Also a dog will eat your cats poo too

Like I said, cats rule dogs drool

3 Likes

The thing about cats is that they choose you, not the reverse. Once they’ve chosen you they can become the most happy, purry, cuddly marshmallows imaginable who never want to leave your side, but you do have to be chosen.

And how do you get a cat to choose you? Well, there’s no surefire method since cats are as diverse as humans when it comes to personality, but understanding that cats are strongly consent-oriented will take you a long way. They’re not necessarily going to take kindly to strangers trying to be friendly, you have to give them space and let them get familiar with you on their own schedule… not that different from people really.

4 Likes

Cat memes for days.

9 Likes

It does make sense Australia might be puke or a hairball

1 Like