It's frustrating watching Shockadin development

For a little bit now we’ve had some hope that we’d actually be able to play Shockadin and not feel bad about it. Part of the problem with it, since it was made to be int/sp-based, was that there was no gear itemized for it. Not only did we get that, but we got set bonuses as well… but now it’s been gutted.

It feels like we’re getting strung along here. Might not be their intention, but ever since the T1 Shockadin set was teased and even before then with the introduction of Infusion of Light, we’ve been on a little bit of a roller coaster ride here. Seeing promising changes like what we had until today, and then seeing it taken away seems to be a recurring theme with the build.

I wish they’d commit to making it work or just leave it to die entirely. At least then we wouldn’t see changes pop up that give us false hope.

They just completely destroyed the playstyle.

I think everyone just needs to play rogue, they seem to get away with being broken and gapping everyone in dps :frowning:

1 Like

The 20% crit rate nerf to T2 2p is whatever really.
The Infusion of Light reduced to 3s CD reduction literally makes me at the CURRENT hit by a severe nerf bat.

Now not only I can’t reliably set my Holy Shock crits to 3s CD I have to bounce between 3s and maybe 6s CD. Bloody pick one of the two changes, if you go with Infusion of Light change, just reduce Holy Shock CD to 3s on 2p screw the 5% crit even at this point.

This whole change doesn’t make sense. You are nerfing current power levels to make way for future progression which aren’t even necessary an upgrade for most people.

Atleast they thought about your playstyle.

Atleast you’re not stuck with lightwell.

See what I did here?

who cares about shockadin, worst playstyle you could pick

No more double judgements is a real issue though.

They need to stop trying to make Shockadin happen. Go play something else, HPals keep getting caught in the crossfire.