It's Freedom Month for July

peepsville coming for you.

I am terra-phy-ed.

My job pays doubletime for all holidays worked so I’d kill for a double. Almost 90 an hour for 16-20 hours? Yes PLEASE

i got special present for you in muffin shop.

1 Like

Founding of Canada: July 1st, 1867
Found of the United States of America: July 4th, 1776
Annexation of America’s hat: July 1st, 2026

You think Canada’s underwear could annex us? Pffff. Last time they tried we burned down the White House. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’re a real American hero.

1 Like

kinda of funny that we americans torched york and you had the british was the ones torched the white house talk about a “peeing” contest lol war of 1812

YEAAAAHHHH AMERICA!!!

PATRRIOTISM

I would love wow just for day Have event A carzy 4th of July Crazy event like: Allinace vs Horde event where you do crazy PVE and PVP event for PATRRISTISM and get faction pride items that fit the Patrriotism theme…

I Play lot of fallout I love how whacky Patriots get in that game

1 Like

enclave ftw

1 Like

HECK YA

BRUH I would Love a FalloutxWOW event when since we now stuck with xbox, I hope we get elderscroll/Fallout events

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing :fireworks:

You might want to try another street. In the North East US companies are struggling to find help.

2 Likes

here in Mass we need to cross state lines and import our party favors

BOOTLEG FIREWORKS TIME!

Benefits of ignoring local ordinances and being just far enough out of town to not be messed with.

1 Like

Yeah back in 2013 a couple guys did that and made a mess of the Boston Marathon.

Thank you New Hampshire.

I thought that was shrapnel in a pressure cooker, not fireworks :thinking:

Especially when the local police can’t be bothered to enforce the law. Where I live fireworks are only allowed between 8-10pm on the 4th and that’s it and outside of city limits. But they don’t give a crap.

I’m most likely gonna do instacart on the 4th. :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in a neighborhood where the sounds could be gunshots, and sometimes are. Fireworks are nerve-wracking.

1 Like