Fault for making horde so appealing

Most of us are not 12 anymore. Night elves not cool anymore. Some of us play horde because we love the aesthetic of it. Some of us play it because it matches the color of our political views.

What some of us DONT do, is play horde for racials. If I had to pick for racials, i would be playing human hands down. Perception most broken pvp spell ever.

All pvpers go horde, because anyone who has any urge to kill is always gonna play the killer looking race. I know 15 years ago when we were kids and horde didnt appeal to us, blizz had to add blood elves to bait us into the dark side. Well now that back fired tremendously because as we aged, our tastes changed and thats why retail is also 70% more horde in pvp.

Didnt see this coming, did you Blizz?

2 Likes

Are you essentially admitting to being a right wing psychopath?

27 Likes

Not denying it

13 Likes

My guild arbitrarily chose horde at the start of classic because a handful of us wanted to play shaman over pally. That was it. Racials be damned. We played ally and horde on the various private servers before Blizz Classic. It didn’t matter too much to us.

And now we have 1 hour queues that are “justified.”

1 Like

And yet every PvE server is alliance dominated… almost as if when there’s no ganking incentive, people don’t actually like the aesthetics of horde

14 Likes

This is more of an alliance player thing than a horde thing. Racials or no racials alliance just seems to pvp less as a whole. Why? Idk. Not making any judgements or anything

1 Like

Because Alliance have some pretty solid PvE radials especially when it comes to grinding out rep.

1 Like

Because Horde have the stronger PvP racials many people who are intending to PvP rolled horde. It is not an alliance problem.

2 Likes

People knock the alliance racials way too much imo.

3 Likes

try stunning an orc then come back to us.

1 Like

Stealth around a human anything and get BTFOd

ok so 2 classes affected by perception, how many classes does orc racials affect?

really overpowered.

1 Like

Sure orc racial is overpowered. But there’s other CC than stuns. but I still highly doubt racials are the only reason alliance pvps less. And not every single horde chooses their race and class based off racials. I think the racial thing is way over blown and there is more to it but that’s just my opinion.

nobody said what your are claiming, the serious PvP players mostly went horde due to the racials.

Streamers to horde community goes horde. Streamers still get gear community gets taught a lesson.

Happy days

1 Like

I always felt it was the other way around. Edgy, misunderstood teenagers wanted to pick the edgy, misunderstood faction.

I prefer Alliance aesthetics for PvP. Purging the world of you marauding mud-hut zugs.

10 Likes

So are Horde Conservative or Libs?

Agreed.

Escape Artist, Stoneform, Shadowmeld, Perception. All pretty solid.

Garithos did nothing wrong.

I see the 16 year old has started a thread.

1 Like