Fault for making horde so appealing

Best part about this pathetic rant is the man child talking about 15 years ago being 12.

Some of us were well over 30 at original launch. Get off my lawn.

6 Likes

Playing a blood elf literally for the racial, an aoe silence with mana stealing and restoring capabilities? Yeah Iā€™ll definitely take that

1 Like

You didnā€™t arbitrarily decide. You choose horde because your guild chose shaman over Paladin. Which is fine. But it was not random chance.

:frowning: sad face

1 Like

Thatā€™s why he said

Blockquote
All pvpers go horde, because anyone who has any urge to kill is always gonna play the killer looking race.

I mean, if youā€™re playing Horde, I donā€™t think this is a reasonable way to start this conversationā€¦

Yes. I know. The Sooper serious people are where that extra teeny tiny edge actually matter. Lbr most people arenā€™t on those players level. The meme that horde racials are beyond busted gets passed around and taken as gospel and just makes the issue worse. But itā€™s still not JUST racials that are causing this imbalance.

i think you are making an excuse for your greedy play-to-crush viewpoint.

again nobody is saying this.

I originally wanted to be alliance but my family was horde. I also didnā€™t mind cause I loved horde in wc3.

Tauren = best

Even if blizzard removed racial abilities all together horde would still outnumbered alliance.

Our lore was better even before wow came out.

Sadly I stopped caring after cata about wow lore. I payed attention but didnā€™t like it as much.

Itā€™s not even just lore, we have blood elves now. So lots of the ā€œnon warcraft 1,2,3ā€ players rolled belf when tbc came out. Iā€™ve met more people who started in TBC than vanilla.

Of course they are justified. You have more players queueing, hence longer queues.

Queues arenā€™t a punishment for poor behavior, they are just a line to get in the door. So the faction with the longer line has extremely justified queues, and the reason you picked that faction doesnā€™t matter at all.

2 Likes

No way I loved the looked for Horde back then!!! If only my friend didnā€™t want to try Ally I would have been horde for lifeā€¦

1 Like

pvpers go horde because they need the racial crutches

Goat racials say hi.

you donā€™t need to be a super skilled player to take advantage of hordeā€™s blatantly powerful pvp racials

1 Like

Ironically, I was 11 when WoW came out and rolled Undead because I thought they were cool. Once I got older I stopped liking the Horde races as much.

Oh, yes. I love healing for 1k HP overā€¦ 15 seconds.

1 Like

So op.

And it has a cast time and can be dispelled it also doesnā€™t scale with anything!

Why would anyone want WOTF over that?

/S

3 Likes

Iā€™d honestly take War Stomp over it, and thatā€™s the, ā€œworstā€ racial I can think of on the Horde. Alsoā€¦ why do Undead get two active racials? BE make sense, butā€¦ Undead?

1 Like

Cuz all the devs were horde back then.

They should make escape artist last 5 seconds of root/slow immunity to match how WOTF lasts 5 seconds.

They should make goat racial instant cast and make it scale with attack power or spell power and make it so you canā€™t dispell it.

And do something to stoneform since it lost being able to remove blind.

1 Like

Well, Stoneform at least does have some benefits. I wasnā€™t thinking of it, but dropping Wound Poison stacks and instant DP is actually really potent. Itā€™s a very specific scenario, but it helps in the RMP mirror.

Though, so does completely resisting the Rogueā€™s opener or immuning the clutch fear.

1 Like