It's been a fun time since 2007! (BT peeps)

Hallo! How do you do?
My sab run out in today… It has been a nice time!
Thank you for all the good many memory. From when we kill rich king to now…

Thank you for 14 years of fan and nice memory!
I had fan! Thank you for your hard working!
I was guild leader of hard core pvp guild. I remenber time we win RBG on asmongold! And time when i teach my guild babies Japanese langugae!

In case you fargot my old name is Sharonlesb

But i think now maybe wow become not very fan… All most all my guild babies quit game :frowning:
So I think it is time for captain to sink with ship.

Also… If you want i can give you gold to play wow no real maney!
But must do be for my sab run out… D:

Hey Sharon. Sorry to see you go. Been quite a few years. Only correction is it was 2009, not 2007.

Old school BT player another original gone sad but I do have fond memories of killing you alot since your filthy alliance lol.

1 Like

Hi Abyyss. Yeah, I agree, fewer and fewer OG peeps here.

I do not know what to do with my bnet maney and gold ._.
Maybe can make doneshions

1 Like

Hi Sharonbear,
If you want, I play Alliance toons on Alleria. I mostly play Horde in Marathal’s guild at the moment, but I’d split the money between my family and I who also play Alliance. :slight_smile:

My main is Zmorii-Alleria.

You’ll go down in your ship with honor. /salute

1 Like

Hi Sharonbear, im a officer in Marathals guild let me know if u wanna toss things myway im SpiceandWolf/Spookiboogie-Borean tundra :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a day 1 BT vet. Jan 16, 2009. There was something great about this server, maybe because I found a lot of friends that are now gone and the memories. I’ve tried to join guilds here and there, but nothing comes close to that time during The LK xpac on this server. Better stop while I’m ahead.

2 Likes