Items are dissapearing after being put in the warband bank

I deposited Memory’s of northrend and Memory’s of Kalimdor into the Warband bank that logged over to another character and when to snag them and they were all gone.

2 Likes

I’ve deposited them from 2 characters so far and they are still there. Did you check other tabs? Are you using a bank mod?

Checked all the tabs. Some I deposited from earlier are there but others are gone. It sucks spent all day getting them for the rings and was on my final set and 16 of each were no longer there

I have been depositing them from multiple chars as well, and all still there. Did you deposit at an actual bank, or maybe you were using the Spell to open warbank? Dont know why that would make a difference, but just checking.

It’s an issue with unique items and how the warbank counts as part of your inventory.

If you have 15/20 memories in the warbank and log onto a character with 6+ memories in their inventory they won’t be able to see them, but the memories are still in the warbank if you log onto another character without too many unique items.

Basically either delete some memories out of your inventory and relog so the warbank refreshes, or log onto another character and remove enough memories so it adds up to 20 for the char you want them on.

Or just mail them which actually works as intended.

5 Likes

That was totally the issue. Took the ones out that I could see and logged over and all the rest appeared thank you!

nice find! hopefully reported as a bug

Piggybacking onto this thread to add some testing I did on this.

TL;DR If you put something in the same slot as an “invisible” item, the “invisible” item will be deleted.

I’ve only noticed this happening with Unique or Unique(X) items so far. In this scenario you have two characters with the same Unique item in their inventories. Don’t try this with items that you don’t want to lose.

• Log in on your first character and put the item into your Warbank. Note the slot that it’s in.
  • Change to your second character.
  • You won’t see the item in the Warbank. The slot it’s in will be completely empty.
  • Drop any “dummy” item into that slot.
  • Change back to your first character.
  • The “dummy” item will be in that slot in the Warbank.
  • Switch back to your second character, and remove the “dummy” item from the Warbank.
  • Switch back to your first character. That slot will be empty.

Hopefully, this is a known issue, and they’re already working on a fix. In the meantime, be extremely careful about what you deposit into your Warbank.

1 Like

It is not just memories being deleted / hidden. I’ve had items with higher stack limits disappear by attempting to deposit on to the same stack from multiple characters on my account.

Lost hundreds of Zskera vault keys and wartorn scraps because I was depositing across multiple characters / realms onto one stack in the bank.

1 Like