Item Tuning Adjustments in 9.0.2

Aw man. :confused: I just got these!

Anyway, I can see why Blizzard nerfed some of these trinkets.

I would imagine that SL questing is tuned around people in quest gear from getting to 50. Otherwise wouldn’t that mean that anyone who starts playing a year from now will have a bad time?

Can yall stop weakening us into oblivion?

can you nerf my feral spec too please? nerf more

id imagine it being like it is currently where if you just run dungeons to lvl there will be seamless transition from one exspansion to the next with maybe a need to grab a couple higher ilvl pieces to meet the min requirement

Drest nerfed

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d8/47/7b/d8477b43831bf117a0e3c975604fdb43--reaction-pictures-titanic.jpg

1 Like

Also I can’t wait until BFA classic when all these tunings for gear are in the game at launch (cause let’s be honest 9.0 pre-patch is just 8.4). /s

A lot of salty nerds here upset about items that will get replaced in 2 days after the launch.

2 Likes

Because these trinkets would otherwise be more powerful than shadowlands items.

great im sure it’ll be a whole lot easier now to overcome broken scaling for 50s that cant even kill darkshore rares… insert huge eye roll

2 Likes

I didn’t read the OP but I’m guessing something was nerfed to oblivion, and it’s a slap in the face. Am I close?

Nerf hammer swinging left and right …no fun for you guys . :rofl: :rofl: :smiling_imp:

Sure. They could just nerf them when Shadowlands hits live instead.

This is honestly the saddest part of this blue post

If this is true, even with the nerf to HoA, I think questing is going to be weird for some my alts ( all of my tanks are at least 120)

Another this to be considering is help from other players in the lvling process. Grab a buddy while lvling alts to 60 should make things simpler.

I’m a fresh level 50. When will players stop using essences and corruptions so that I can PvP effectively? Namely, in arenas and RBGs.

1 Like

The fact that mention corruptions being used currently already says loads about your investment into the game.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean?

Corruptions have been removed from the game since October 13.