Item Restore - Item not there

I am trying to complete Champions Battlegear for Earthstrike. I finished the Four Dukes and when to turn in but realized i deleted my scroll for the quest. It was not in Item Restoration. I have tried like 12 tactical quests to try and get it again but it is not dropping.

I please need a gm to send me a tactical Briefing V so I can turn in Four Dukes and get my Earthstrike please.

You’ll need to submit a support ticket.

Not sure if it’s something a GM can assist with, as the item restore list you see tends to be what they see too.

2 Likes

I don’t know how you deleted a quest item without auto-abandoning the quest. Are you sure its not in your bank?

If not, redoing the quest might be an option (don’t do this if its a quest you got from a 1-time item):

I have no idea what Earthstrike is, or how hard Four Dukes are, so I don’t know if this is suitable, but if this scroll was given to you when you accepted that specific quest, abandoning and reaccepting the quest should give you a new one.

2 Likes

The Tactical Task Briefing V is an item that begins the quest The Four Dukes, but it’s also required to complete the quest. If you discarded the briefing item for any reason before completing the quest, you can use the item restoration tool to recover it. However, it’s a green item so it won’t stay on the restoration list for very long.

If it’s not listed as available for restoration then you need to acquire a new one through in-game means.

Question is can I keep doing the tactical quests and Tact V will drop? or do I have to abandon The Four Dukes all together?

All I need is the scroll you would think a GM could place that in my mail. 16 years of taking my money and ask for this one little thing.

I would expect it to be possible to acquire it even if you’re on the quest, but if you want to be sure then dropping the quest won’t hurt.

We have an established “scope of support” which we provide to all players, new or old. Item restorations are handled by the item restoration web page. If the items are not listed there, it is not available to be provided by Game Masters.

Customer Support will be unable to:

• Restore quest items lost through deletion or quest abandonment. You’ll need to reacquire the quest and obtain the item again.
6 Likes