Item Quality of Life Improvements

This x a million. lol I can’t count how many times I’ve had to look at wowhead to try to figure it out, and when I don’t see any connection to anything else I just rely on some random that commented that it’s safe to delete. I’m sure one day it will be a lie. :rofl:

1 Like

iirc some of the items you listed are required for achievements and you have to be wearing them. I.e they are equipped. I do not think having them transmogged counts. For example

Are required for the achievement https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=271/burning-hot-pole-dance#

@Denona
They are switching a lot of achieves to warband achieves though so they can always do that. Very exciting with these new changes!

@Greenguy
Super weird, all 3 wowhead links also say not available anymore. But we know that doesn’t mean someone can’t have them! I’ll add them with the link after them for reference. I think that’s why they didn’t show with a normal search though.

They’ve done Trading Post goals that require doing things while wearing specific items, and transmog counts for those. I’d imagine adjusting the achievements to work the same way wouldn’t be impossible.

This is Blizzard though. Who knows how many bugs they will spawn with how fragile WoW’s code is.

I use an addon for this. Wormhole and portal locations are clickable on the map.

1 Like

That sounds great, which one is this?

Two separate addons. Interactive wormholes for wormholes and mythic+ tweaks for dung locations.

1 Like

So it seems like the map feature for dungs is no longer working for me but when you open lfg and select mythics at the bottom where it shows the vault, you can still click the dungs from there.

Warband for currencies like Coin of the Isles are a must. Who cares if I spend my time killing threshers with main, alt X, Y or Z. That I am spending my time in the game is the important thing. Having them be separate is actually demoralizing and makes me not want to play the game because of the sheer tedium.

1 Like