It won't let me queue for normal dungeons (Im lvl 61)

The dungeons list shows empty and it says “I didn’t chose any valid slots” regardless of what slot I choose. It won’t let me queue for any normal dungeons. How can I fix this and queue for dungeons?

Probably don’t meet the ilvl requirement.

How do I check this? (I’m new to wow)

I don’t remember the exact requirement as I don’t think it’s stated anywhere, but it’s in the 200s.

So you’re not from Blizzard.

A Blizzard employee’s posts would be in blue text.

The majority of the Support forum group is intended as a “players helping players” information desk. The few Blizzard employees assigned here are Support Forum Agents, who are primarily moderators.

They are not Game Masters. There are zero GMs here.

This particular forum is different, and apparently even less like your expectations. The Bug Report forum is completely one-way: you report a bug and leave. There is no Blizzard response at all. Quality Assurance employees with convert a valid bug report posing here into a work ticket for the developers to fix when they choose to.

None of that activity has anything to do with answering new player questions. Might I recommend the New Player help forum?

Here’s the general support article for your question.

Hi, You must have a selected role (Tank, Healer, or Damage) and have the required item level (It can be seen on the top right hand side of your character’s equipment page)
It should be fairly low for level 61 to queue. I think you have to have started the campaign (Essentially, the first quest or two going into Dragonflight)