It was a good, long run

Ah. I haven’t run into any of that. But I do stick mostly to friends when I RP’d.

Dunno! I was just guessing. It went dark and I had to unhide it while I was still reading. lol

1 Like

Nah, thing is, you’re probably right.

I think I legitimately got banned the first time because I said “I got banned.”

And the first thread I made after my month-long ban was “I got banned, Blunderstorm still sucks.” And I got banned for 3 months after.

honestly, it’s giving south park vibes

I still don’t get it.

I was looking in the ocean, looking in the sky
I was looking up and saw, my mattle boy AI
I wondered very quickly, is that the reason why
It reminded me to play Plunderstorm battle royale?

Git mud and git gud rhyme. AI and royale? not so much

1 Like

it’s an “L”, not an “I”

i probably could’ve done that better, but with the widespread discussions on AI, i can see the confusion now.

1 Like

I’ll reiterate what others have said if you’re done with WoW that’s great for you. But it’s because you don’t want to play WoW anymore not because you can’t.

Your OP literally said I got a real job with benefits so I CANT play WoW anymore. Implying that people playing WoW don’t have real jobs.

Oof, that sounds like a real Dunderstorm

Dunderstorm? More like… Sunderstorm

Yeah? That’s exactly what he said. :dracthyr_shrug:

It doesn’t actually say that, though.

That’s what prompted him to quit. :point_up:

That was just a secondary. :point_up:

No, it doesn’t imply that whatsoever.

im out of likes but i enjoy your dedication to this bit :smiley:

1 Like

Who in their right mind shortens the absolutely amazing powerful name of Alex, to the weak lame Al. Thats some heresy right there.

I didn’t even play Plunderstorm because it didn’t interest me. I take it some people disliked it enough to get banned over it?

That’s wild, bro.

1 Like

Maybe it was short for Aladdin?

4 Likes

Good luck on your next adventure. If you ever are feeling bored wow will be here! :slightly_smiling_face:

Deserved.

The thread in question appears to have been 404d, but I’m doubtful that this is 100% accurate, and suspect that we’re getting a selective telling of events.

1 Like

So quickly everyone forgot about plorm :cry:

1 Like

Can I have your character name? it’s pretty sweet for Moonguard.

That’s not all you did and you know it.