It takes Way too long to get conquest

Thoughts?

I want to play alts but outside of my main just doing battleground blitz for 50-100 conquest a game or small amounts of conquest for solo shuffle after 20 minute queues.

Its taking way too long just to finish my main let alone even thinking about alts.

Add in more conquest quests for battleground blitz please.

11 Likes

I think it’s fair

Its like 1350 conquest a week per toon. That is like 20 battleground blitzes plus quests.

Not super alt friendly imo

2 Likes

It’s fine. :dracthyr_love_animated: Just queue 2s or 3s and play to win or lose fasts.

1 Like

I would play 2s if all my friends didnt quit in shadowlands. Since nobody plays they should buff the blitz modes.

More alts in pvp is more fun imo

1350 first week, 550 each following week

but im living in the moment and everyday is the same. cause the moment…also yeah this 100% blitz is the best way to get conquest tho.

you know how the day goes slower when u look at the clock all day working?

In my humble (but objectively correct) opinion, any and all forms of gearing make PvP worse

2 Likes

Played 2s on the ole affliction lock with a MW monk from a pvp community I’m in to help them cap their vault before reset tomorrow.
He capped his vault, no problem. Didn’t take long.
Got my 1600 cr for the tier. Got him to 1500 something, and we’ll run again to get his token next week.
Overall decent Sunday sesh with chill dude.

You don’t have to cap your conquest every week. You have the entire season to fill that bar. You don’t even have to spend it right away.
I am full honor gear except for recraft pregoc and wpvp weapon.
I haven’t spent any conquest. I only use speed enchants because you have to.
Season 4 entry level bare minimum affliction warlock.

I spammed blitz to cap vault on 3 characters. All I want to do spam bgs when I play anyway, so this is great for me.
2s are terrible to play, but they are popping. 3s are popping too. You can win some games and cap that way.

Que 2s/3s if you want to play with others.
Que blitz if you don’t.
Que solo shuffle if you have time to waste.

Stop crying. Play the game.

1 Like

How does it take long to cap conquest???

Do more than random BG’s and you’ll be done in a night.

1 Like

“ur mother been telling stories about me again”

Ton of people play

Just be more likable

4 Likes

I’m sure the people who play WoW 6 hours a day think Conquest gains are fine :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Interesting guild name :o

im sure ppl that lose 2hrs a day thinks it takes 6hrs to cap

No its not. I capped 3 toons easily and I don’t get to play that much.
That’s after being behind because I just got back from a cruise with my fiancee.

1 Like

No, you being unable to make new friends doesn’t mean they should make things easier for you.

2 Likes

Disagree, forcing to do 2s if you want to get cap quickly is bad design when arena is a bad pvp game mode and blitz is the main pvp format going forth

2 Likes

No one is forcing you to do anything, you are trying to force your anti socials on a social game.

2 Likes