It’s High Time

Agreed. Unless the materials needed are unbound. If they’re soulbound, 1-2 dungeons should be enough. If they’re not soulbound, I’m fine with needing 10-15 of them, as I can buy/sell them.

1 Like

I don’t think they should be soul bound. That’s always been super weird.

Yes, I think they should also remove soulbound anything from the game… I even think gear and bags shouldn’t be soulbound… but that is another topic.

I’ve always felt adding mini games to crafting would help make them more exciting.

For simple items something akin to lock picking in ESO in terms of length and complexity might be appropriate.

For larger or more complex things, remember the cooking mini game where you served customers in MoP? Yeah, bring that back if you say want to make a batch of raid feasts.

The higher the score in the game either the more items you get or enhance the item quality. Or maybe a high score is required to up your skill higher to make higher quality items.

Just some random thoughts.

1 Like

If we go this route, can we please please add something to Fishing before we start into crafting? Because good god, what a slog.

1 Like