It just occurred to me, or rather didn't occur

I believe it because they poop so close to their water source… causing psychosis.

That council is called the Desolate Council.

The Horde is now a bureaucracy.

I mean, you literally lived in a sewer so…

That’s what I thought.

But the way it’s all told, confounded by my poor memory and merely passing interest in the story, has left it blank in my mind as to who’s running the show now.

So lame that you have to read books just to understand the current lore in WoW.

That is an Activision thing. They did it with Halo too. Even the Actman got confused with the Halo lore because so much was not included in the actual games.

You need to read all the books to get the lore.

3 Likes

It’s still Sylvanas, it’s just that no one knows it yet. I mean think about it, her “punishment” was to jump back into the Maw where she has her condo in the Torghast tower, all her forges and the Mansworn.

All she has to do is get the silly Night Elves out of the way by sending them off to Ardenweald then it’s back to work becoming the Banshee Queen of everything.

I’m the warchief; I just use the council to keep loot mad groups from trying to off me.

2 Likes

kayla menthol! best character of hte xpac

You know what?

I’m fine with that.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, the Humans in the Alliance are trying to steer us towards…

1 Like

Horde?
Oh you mean Red Alliance?

The only times our leaders are relevant is when they’re briefly in a cinematic to sympathize with an Alliance character. Aka Baines entire existence.

They brought Thrall back to do what exactly?

1 Like

Sylvanas ruined the WarChiefdom.

Like, literally, nobody else in the Horde is going to obey a leader anymore. Garrosh mislead us and then Sylvanas was like, “Hold my bougie elf wine.”

A council was just about all they can do, because the Horde’s attitude is all “Army of One” these days, and for damn good reason.

Right now, it’s a Council, but we’ll be back to having a Warchief by the halfway point or end of Dragonflight when the Council fails to get anything done and the Horde goes into civil war round 3 but with each race out for themselves.

Says the homeless orc from another universe.

thsta teh Forsaken leadership group . The Horde is run by another council . Read the books if you want to know the lore

Yes, I was responding to the guy who said that the Forsaken have a council. :slight_smile:

I agree, Before the Storm was great! It really made me appreciate Calia and Alonsus. The meeting in Arathi was so emotional.

A council makes it more efficient to kill off multiple horde leaders at once.

You no longer have to wait for a specific leader to be warchief to just make them go crazy with power and die. Now the writing can justify killing off entire groups of leadership.

You don’t have one, the role was phased out after you guys allowed yet another psychopath to hold it.

Unfortunately there is no longer a Horde, it’s just the Alliance but in red paint. Both factions are indistinguishable, the only difference being races.