It is Time to Ban WoW Addons

The fact that this thread has 312 replies is proof that GD should be shut down.

5 Likes

None of which were top end raiders at the time…

So your opinion is from content creators - not current raiders?

I rest my case.

Nice deflection.

Maximum… of Team Liquid… wasn’t a top raider at the time?

Was maximum in the video and gave his opinion?

Weird. I am very familiar with that video yet don’t remember that at all.

Guess it’s time to rewatch it.
Can you tell me what moment that happens in the video?

Haha, no worry, I am used to this. It won’t affect my thick skin the least.

However, it is very interesting that, some people here on US forum seem relatively more narrow minded or less tolerant on personal opinions on a “forum” :joy:

I really don’t mind people disagree with me or think my opinion ridiculous. But forum is the place to discuss the “issue” itself, not the person who bring up the issue. It is just childish to use personal attacks.

I rarely encounter any grammar/word/language police on EU forum, probably because most people there are not native English speakers. But here, people seem very eager to catch others’ typo, grammar, words mistake while ignoring the context and expression. Then it is easy to derail and develop into a personal attack.

Both forums are full of all kinds of people. They are not that different, but still noticeably different. It is quite funny and interesting. :joy:

3 Likes

has over 600 replies.

The segment of how raid is designed, he takes over roughly half way through the segment.

No they dont. I like the BG add ons and the coordinate stuff too./

Just those 3

Calling a spade a spade is not narrow minded. If you bring up topics that have been used as bait many times and then proceed to argue in bad faith, you will get called out on it.

3 Likes

Welp the pendulum of “what is GD going to whine about now” has swung back to addons.

No.

2 Likes

Ofc, people have different opinions. You can criticize others’ opinions as much as you want to, but no “nasty attitude” is need. Opinion and manner are 2 different things.

It’s absolutely needed.

Is this the scepter of the first one discussion?

Because there is no segment regarding raid design.

i am fine with addons let’s move on

2 Likes

Yes, they talk about the rate raids are cleared, currently the first down of the final boss is roughly 9 days after launch. They use Sepulcher and Emerald Nightmare as opposite sides of raid design.

By not relying on filling time with things to do mechanics.

Well this has been a sad and pathetic read from the start.

2 Likes

Probably because you routinely push misinformation.

I would try being truthful.

I am criticizing you lack of ability to be honest in this conversation. Not your opinion.

6 Likes

Sure, no problem. :+1:

And let me be clear here: I honestly think addons do more harm than good to wow. And All addons shall be banned.

If people think I am trolling, then let it be. :grinning:

FF14 is thataway. :point_right:

You leave my addons alone, you streamer worshipper.

5 Likes