It is time for Ensambles!

Hello everyone! Long time reader, minimal poster.

I just wanted to bring a suggestion to light since i haven’t really seen it posted yet ( I read the forums at work on my down time). With the upcoming patch and the excitement of the upcoming tier transmog and ppl still struggling to collect some of this current tier, I wanted to make a suggestion!

ENSAMBLES!

This idea was used in Legion with the TOV sets with a quest to collect the set. I would like to propose that we get a quest that allows us to do the difficulty for the recolor we would like to collect (LFR,NORM,HEROIC and Mythic).

So i think we should keep it for the difficulty we would like to collect ( this would urge higher geared players to go into LFR and hopefully not steal loot XD ) with a quest that allows us to down bosses to collect items towards the ensamble. It’s been a while but i remember TOV having a set amount of drops to collect toward the quest.

I would really like to see this in the game and allow use to collect these recolors due to the EXCELLENT work from the art team on these tier sets and not make us lean to make additional characters just to collect these sets.

I don’t really post much so i just wanted to drop my 2 cents. :slight_smile:

TLDR: Give use a quest for ensambles to collect teir mogs. xD

4 Likes