Issues with Mechagnome unlocking

I just logged in to see the situation for myself and am able to start the unlock chain even though I did the Mechagonian Threat on my Horde main. The flag in the embassy shows only the rep done and not the achieve but I was still offered Urgent Care which is the first quest in the unlock chain. This is on an Alliance toon that is also Exalted Mecha even though it has not completed the dungeon.

Not sure if that is a recent change they made, nor have I completed the chain yet to see if it actually unlocks.

[edit] Finished chain, unlock done. So it looks like having an Exalted Rustbolt toon Alliance side was enough even though the flag was telling me I needed the Threat achieve too.

Just checked, still nothing on my end.

2 Likes

Same here. I keep logging on back and forth and waiting. I’d do the faction change but who even knows if it carries over in this busted achievement land we call Mechagon

Ion just tweeted: "If you have it on a Horde character, that should count. There’s a separate bug we’re tracking down that’s affecting some characters - we hope to have it resolved tonight. All you should need to do on your Alliance character is the Mechagon intro (“Welcome to the Resistance”) "

1 Like

CAN CONFIRM a fix. Log out in the embassy and log back in. Worked for me!

1 Like

1 Like

You da best. :slight_smile:

And so is Blizzard. Thanks for the prompt fix!

Still some slight issues. Kelsey Steelspark is supposed to be in front of the Boralus Fountain, and she isn’t for me. The question mark to turn it in is there, but she isn’t.

1 Like

Yup I just ran into that as well, rofl.

Ah well. This is what happens when things break. Patience I guess.

1 Like

I’m just happy the issue was recognized and that they’re working on it. More than glad to be patient in the meantime.

1 Like

Assuming they know about the missing NPC issue…

Someone might have to create another thread to report that bug.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the log out/in for Kelsey?

1 Like

I tried that about 10 minutes ago, didn’t work.

1 Like

Well that’s a bummer :frowning:

1 Like

Still nothing yet. I’ve been standing here waiting ‘patiently’

Welcome to the domino effect. Fix one thing and it all comes tumbling down. I logged in and out , reset ui , disabled add-ons and still she is not there.

1 Like

Ion just liked my tweet about them fixing it, so that’s good that its in the works atm.

What I say, you gotta pray to base God Ion

1 Like

I have done The Mechagonian Threat Achievement on Horde, but when i get on my alliance, it takes out the Mechagon run and says i don’t have the achievement. I AM able to get the Urgent Care quest, and the question mark is there, but Kelsey Steelspark is not. Could it be that maybe the achievement is bugged, so then she is because of that?

1 Like