Issues Loading into Heroics

Whenever my Dungeon Finder for heroics fires I’m stuck on the loading screen at 3/4s before getting booted out. Normal dungeons were working fine earlier today so maybe this is just an issue with heroics.
Help and advice would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Just adding that I’m having the same issue

1 Like

Same issue loading into BGs and normal dungeons here. I’m playing on Barthilas OCE server

bumping this

same. its something to do with the act of zoneing into the dungeon. cos when i FINALLY got in, the rest of my party was phased. so i left the dungeon entrance and tried to tele back in while still in party. same deal. long load screen

same problem, freezes on loading screen forcing you to quit the game at which point i get ‘same name alrdy exists’ .

• i can no longer play this toon as it just loads me right in the load screen where it failed at last attempt, which repeats the cycle , yes i have tried logging in other toons first.
1 Like

I’m getting the same issues, started up a few hours ago.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue as well. Can’t join a single LFG queue pop.

I disabled addons, deleted my cache and WTF folders.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Nothing has fixed this.

Error code I received was WOW51900319

Based on the replies, it looks like its an OCE issue, which means the chances of it ever being fixed are slim to none. Enjoy our bleak future.

2 Likes

Same problem past 3 hours. Can’t load group finder content, gets stuck on load screen. Frostmourne server, connecting from New Zealand, vodafone ISP

Queueing as dps for dungeons which are like 25 mins queues, get the same dungeon over and over, get stuck in a 70% loading screen forcing to close wow then character with that name in use. Put back where my hearthstone is set too with cooldown to queue again, and sit in queue for 25 mins totalying about 45 mins to have it happen again. Deleted wtf cache etc and still same problem… server is broken

1 Like

Yep same issue, saurfang oceanic

2 Likes

Same issue here, not even on heroics just going into normal dungeons, sit in the loading screen for a few mins and then eventually it boots me. Then I cannot reconnect because ‘a character with that name already exists’.

Pretty obvious that they need to increase the subscription price because they are doing such a stellar job on stability and providing an excellent service…

Same problem on Aman Thul.

I just re-sub for the 1st time since Wrath and this is what I get. Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Same issue here, Gundrak server. Going through with my first character, no issues loading into dungeons (other than the long queue time as a dps). Running through with my druid in Threads of Fate mode, and I’m have about 30-40% success rate at being able to load into dungeons. Most of the time it gets stuck at either 0% or about 70% and then I’m forced to alt-F4. Then of course loading back in I’m hit with the “A character with that name already exists” error and have to wait for my character to be logged out before I can actually get back into the game. And at THAT point, I’m hit with the re-queue timer, so I can’t even have another attempt straight away. To say this is all frustrating (particularly for a healer) would be a massive understatement!

1 Like

I think we can all agree that oceanic server are being overlook by blizzard. So maybe give us a cheaper subscription price to offset all the “new features” that only we can experience

Chiming in here. Same deal. Loading into Tirna Scithe normal with friends. Stuck 2/3’s loading bar, no dc, no transfer aborted. Just stuck on the load screen. After having JUST done necrotic wake with the same 2 people this makes no sense.

Same issues for me and I’m from the Oceanic server as well. When dungeon queue pops, it’s a loading screen that gets stuck at 2/3s of the bar. Help please.

SAME SAME SAME! do something!
It’s not just OCE. I’m on malganis US, couldn’t do a single dungeon whole week! keeps booting me out with “transfer aborted: instance not found” error!
It’s killing me! and it’s not just dungeon. even zone to zone flight same thing happens sometimes.

can we get any help here blizz?