Issues in AV with world latency. Classic SoM

Hello,

Outside of AV my latency is 18ms home, 20 ms world, no issues, repeat this way everyday.

Queue up and join AV game, i get 18ms home, 30ms world, no issues here.

That game ends and i am back to 18ms home/20ms world, ill join another av game and POOF 18ms home/200 world ms. Game is pretty much un playable, lagfest when looting corpses and 2 sec or more delay when hitting spell buttons.

That game ends and i am back to 18ms home/20ms world, ill join another av game and now its 18ms home/60ms world. Not great but not bad either. Join another and its 18ms home / 30 ms world. Join another same thing 18ms home / 30 ms world. Join another and 18 ms home and 200 world ms, join another and 18 ms home and 200 ms world. Join another and 18ms home 30 ms world.

WTF is happening? Are these AV games in different server location? I am suspecting so, we have AU servers in the battlegroup so I am connecting to a AU server?

Goatz - Horde - Shadowstrike.

200 ms world is unplayable? Try 6600-15k ms… thats how high mine gets.

yeah i wouldnt

If the issue is still ongoing, make sure your post includes a WinMTR demonstrating the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.