Issue with weekly quests resetting

I’ve seen another post on this and normally I don’t even look at the forums because they are filled with whiners but due to the in game bug reporting system being practically useless I felt compelled to make a post. I will have to check my characters again to make sure what did and did not repopulate but before the reset I seemed to have been missing some weekly quests. Apparently this is a known issue. How do things like this pass through beta? I completely understand that coding and blah blah blah is way more complex than I care to try and do but sheesh. Its a CORE feature of the new xpac. Come on guys. And also while we’re on it…

Why do we even have an ingame reporting system if you are going to automatically tell me to go to Wowhead? I would MUCH rather hear nothing at all than to be waiting on a ticket to be told to go google something as if I hadn’t already. And then essentially forcing me to mark it as complete so I can stop seeing the huge banner cover all my buffs about the half assed ticket reply? I’m not surprised. In fact I’m not even disappointed, just stop making the process annoying. I’ll yell at the wall, then you can tell me some stuff and to go away essentially. Just don’t make me jump through hoops to say that you’ve resolved my issue when you haven’t.