Issue with Receiving M+ Smoldering Hero Title

Continuing the discussion from M+ Smoldering Hero Title – Final:

Hello Blizzard Support and WoW Community,

I’m reaching out to address a concern shared by myself and potentially other players regarding the M+ Smoldering Hero Title from Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 2. As per the official post by Kaivax on October 31, 2023, players who ended the season in the top 0.1% Mythic+ Rating for each region were eligible for this title, with a required score of 3632 in our region.

However, it appears that some of us who met these requirements have not yet received the title. This has led to a bit of confusion and concern within the community. I’m looking to understand the following:

1. Is there an ongoing delay in the distribution of the title, and if so, what is the expected timeline for its resolution?
  2. If this is a known issue, could we get an update on the progress towards a resolution, including any estimated time frames?

I appreciate any information or updates you can provide on this matter. Thank you for your attention and assistance.

5 Likes

Any update would be nice at this point. We’ve been left in the dark.

Has anybody gotten a title yet? If not then they’re probably still disqualifying people.

Why are people being disqualified