Issue with Quest Surfacing Threats

Quest Name: Surfacing Threats
Issue: I turned in the quest for completing the Uldum assault called Surfacing Threats while in a raid group. I was not in the raid group when I progressed the quest to full completion. I accepted the raid invite after the quest said it was complete and ready to turn in and something weird happened where the quest didn’t complete when I turned it in and now I am stuck with it saying I both have completed the current assault and that I need to complete the current assault.

I have tried abandoning and restarting the quest in an attempt to fix it myself, but even that did not work.

The only thing I could do to complete the quest myself is theoretically “wait it out” to do another Uldum Assault, but unfortunately that is not possible because as can be see from the quest progression on WoWhead, the quest I am stuck on is the one before the quest that Unlocks Uldum Assaults.

If anyone has any suggestions to help or similar problems, post here.

Same thing happened to me. Opened a ticket, just waiting for a response now.

Exactly the same for me. I put in a ticket an hour ago.

i cant trun it in ive done everything on it wont let em turn it in i pur ticket in too watting for response my self

Same problem on 2 toons - was not in a raid group in either of them.

First toon, I abandoned it and re-took it, then it completed. On my other toon, abanonded it, re-took but this time no completeion of current assault.

I have a different issue with the quest.

I seem to be able to turn in the quest, but the reward is showing as Token of Death’s Door, which requires me to be Retribution. I am Protection and have loot spec set to Current (Protection).

Is this working as intended or should the reward be an essence that I can use as Protection?

Gm was able to verify that I had completed the assault and granted me credit toward the quest. Just open a ticket and be patient I suppose.

That one is always a dps essence, you’ll get essences for prot and holy later

this is still happening 7 months later lol