Issue with Quarrelsome Quilen Quintet

I’ve been trying recently to get this achievement using one of my alts. I was able to get 4 of the quilen, but couldn’t jump high enough to get the really tricky one. So I decided to try with a different character. However, I haven’t seen any of the quilen since the time I picked up 4, and it’s been several days. I’ve restarted the game and restarted my computer - no luck. Any idea why this is happening?

Wrong forum.

Quilen #1: Jade Quilen is at the opposite side of the room you enter from around the corner from the 2 fighting dogs in front of you.
Quilen #2: after The Trial of the King Encounter, do a /target Jade and then mark it, its underneath the guys fighting and the dust clouds.
Quilen #3: in the 1st Anti-chamber before the trash in the big room before the Boss Gekkan, It is up in the opening on the right, fancy footwork is needed to jump on the brazer and jump towards the quilen and click it mid-air.
Quilen #4: Is in one of the Vaults needing an Ancient Mogu Key
Quilen #5: Is in one of the jade statues that have gaurds protecting a scrying orb; click the orb to destroy a giant statue and find the quilen.

Here are the locations. Hunter’s can use tracking on them iirc.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dn2KMg2gTY

It’s not the locations that are the problem. I’ve found the locations. They’re just not showing up anymore.