Is WoW actually going to have a theme music?

So I realized that starting from Legion, we’ve been having a phrase of music that resembled a theme. It’s catchy, and worthy of representing WoW in my opinion.

Legion:

BFA:

I think it’d be cool that future expansions all have this theme somewhere in the login screen, and also played during heroic moments in cinematic. Can it be a thing?

Tbh those are loosely Stormwind/Human themes more than Warcraft themes.

Edit: Yeah, that’s literally titled ‘Anduin’s Theme’:

1 Like

That’s Anduin’s theme music.

The theme song of World of Warcraft is Legends of Azeroth, classic WoW’s login screen theme. It has been remixed in the login screen of almost every expansion that followed. If there is ONE theme song that reminds everybody of WoW, that’s it.

And the theme song of the Warcraft universe would probably be something like A Call to Arms.

hmm shame. There’s not much music in WoW that’s as catchy as this.

The login music from vanilla is the theme song, obviously.

Yeah, that’s Anduin’s theme, and in effect the current theme of the Alliance. The “theme song” of WoW (as in a single piece of music that represents the game as a whole rather than the individual factions) would likely be Legends of Azeroth, the original Russell Brower theme introduced in the first title screen. Every title theme since then has been a variation of that, and the motif has even made its way into other songs in the game (the reoccurring airship theme from ICC and Dragon Soul uses it for example).

Even furthermore, the Warcraft movie actually plays this song as an end credits theme, solidifying it as the iconic theme of the franchise.

Yeah, you guys are right. But I think it’be cool to have a theme that makes your blood boiled, and instantly reminds you of WoW.

A lot of popular franchises that have a long history all have a really catchy theme that reminds you of them. Like Caslevania for example.

I mean… Legends of Azeroth is that theme. It’s the Vampire Killer of Warcraft. You hear that theme, it means WoW in your head. It properly pumps you up, hence why it gets used as a motif in game.

Well, I guess I just don’t find that theme to make my blood boil. But that’s just me tho.

The only WoW theme there has ever been was the song used in the first cinematic and the classic loading screen. I will never forget it for as long as I live.

DUN dadadun dadadun dundunDaNunDaNun DUN dadaDUN dadaDun…

When I think of WoW theme music, I think of the Wrath music sound tracks. They were just beautiful.