Is Whitemane/other era servers still active or is it all about Hardcore now?

Topic, just want to know if there’s active non-Hardcore classic era still going.

Whitemane (higher population, should be Alliance favored) then Mankirk (lower population, should be Horde favored) for non HC. You’ll see HC on there but they’re not a majority.

BSB for mostly HC.

I don’t play on Whitemane or Mankirk, it’s just what I’ve heard around the forums, but yes, HC is a minority on both those servers.

Whitemane is popping off

3 Likes

Very active, more active than Grobbulous on Wrath; Grob is one of the most populated servers in Wrath.

1 Like

My guildies and I play Horde on the 5 realm cluster in the PvP East.

Come play HC on Whitemane.

the whiteman cluster (AKA west coast cluster) which has more servers than any other cluster is very popular.

I wish it was the east coast cluster as I can’t stand playing 3 hours behind. However the lookingforgroup chat is spam by all boosters, you literally need to download a mod to filter them out, that’s how bad it is.

Whitemane is the only place to play horde. Mankrik has some horde but it’s like a low pop server for them, ally side is very healthy and makes up most of the servers medium population.

If you like GDKPs, sure.

GDKP’s in Classic Era?

Thankfully not everywhere.

I see people looking for them occasionally, and see them advertised occasionally. Mostly I see them for AQ20 and ZG and basically nothing else.

I see a lot of new 60’s and tons of sub 60’s, everywhere. Its actually kinda nuts how populated it is.

1 Like

Or to run about anything else off of a schedule. I’ve /who’d 60 on Mankrik Horde and seen less than 20 on before. It’s not like I don’t like mankrik either, when I came back to classic I started on there first but after realizing how lopsided the population is I switch to Whitemane instead of going ally on Mankrik.

i levelled a horde on mankrik but if you are not on populous hours (i am something like 14 hours off server time) it is not good. Alliance even on my time I can regularly get groups and have fun with other players. I even farm my furbolgs with 2-3 others most days!

1 Like

Whitemane on both sides have a solid player base, there’s always groups forming as well as raids. Leveling out in the world has a bunch of people also. The server / server cluster is very alive

I’m not sure where these forum sources are getting this information, but they are 100% wrong.

Whitemane is roughly even population. Mankrik is 3:1 Alliance with Mankrik Alliance having the largest non-HC faction in NA.