Is Uther the responsable for shadowlands?

After making a recap about the information we have so far from shadowlands doing a pin point about the events, there strong evidence that Uther the Lightbringer leaded by Devos, in their thirst for revenge, even if he says it was justice, may have unleashed the Shadowlands events, so here what we have so far:

• We know that from the moment of the death of the Lich king A.K.A Arthas Sylvanas made a pact with the new antagonist the Jailer in order to bring as much death as possible so they can fuel the maw and get more power

• We know the souls of the death carry a resource called anima that empowers the shadowlands, anima is made from the actions and experiences of the soul so more “lived” souls carry more anima

• We know somehow the master Judy of the shadowlands are not working properly making most of the souls going straight to the Maw with some remarkable souls so far still making their way to another realms like Ysera and Garrosh.

PS: Also I bet we will see other aspects as Deathwing and Malygos again and that Deahtwing was the responsible for the war in Maldraxsus

So with the cinematics we have been show so far we have been told that, Sylvanas and the Jailer formed an Pact, but how they deposed an Entity that have been taking care of the shadowlands since the beginning of ages?

Is that where Uther came in, when the Lightbringer got Arthas soul, he gave the Maw the ultimate fuel to get a non precedent power boost, since Arthas killed tortured and countless living and dead beings his soul must be carrying a lot of anima, when he trowed Arthas in the Maw without the trial of the Judy it boosted the Jailer power allowing him to depose the Judy and performing his master plan to take over the shadowlands with Sylvanas.

So what you guys think? Will be Uther and the Devos moment of weakness when rage and vengeance silences courage and justice the spark that started all?

I think you need to spell check your post. I see a lot of errors. If you are using a phone, the autocorrect can make some pretty silly mistakes.

Interesting! Though if this is this case I would still posit they are not primarily responsible. Devos only became vengeful after seeing the damage Frostmourne had done, which was created by the Nethrezim I believe? I’m trying to avoid spoilers for SL but the Nethrezim seem to be involved somehow in which case I’d still place most of the blame on them.
But I like the idea of this theory, it makes the plot more character driven than it typically is.