Is using certain gear sets in Korrak's Revenge against TOS?

I’ve used Thunderfury the few times I’ve done it. It has the same DPS as my MH weapon after scaling and the proc still works.

Unless you were like ret pallis in 4.1? (it has been a while) I don’t see any reason they’d be upset. If you were able to cheese the game so you took virtually no damage due to a glitch then yeah.

Old ones definately do… Thunderfury works great.

I’ve messed with Legion legendaries and in spite of everything in the tooltip indicating they should work I havent actually seemed to get the procs off of them.

Legiondaries do not work in PvP.

1 Like

Oh boy do they!

Thunderfury on my outlaw rogue give them a two piece and a biscuit (biscuit is pistol shot). Procs galor!

My paladin has Sulfurace and being ret its fun BY FIRE BE PURGED!

My mage has Dragonswrath and when you get it to proc oh boy is it fun as a fire mage muhahaha.

And Shadowmourne on my unholy DK that was a blast just slaughtering everyone in sight.

1 Like

So, a dark iron dwarf?

I don’t think its against TOS. Pretty sure you’re doing what every other twink does. It’s not like you’re exploiting a bug or something but idk.

Actually Blood Elf.

But you said sulfur race. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(It was a lame joke, sorry)

Thats how old pvp worked, stack stamina and just outlast everyone else.

1 Like

Ik but apparently someone already got banned for using the same build I did.
The last game I used it before I deleted it I did 3.2 mill dmg and 1.1 mill healing.

Then I checked the forums and the horde guys made a post about about me

1 Like

So… wearing armor is against ToS now? Sheesh I’ve missed a lot in 3 days. Being sarcastic by the way.

I think you’d be better off asking a GM than us. Anything any of us say would only be hearsay.

However, if you do get an official answer, I’d very much like to know, if you’d be so kind.

No. It is not.

Well, if you know scaling is broken with specific items and you keep using those items, then yeah, you’re exploiting.

DERP :confused:

EDIT - Just sent in a ticket, I shall find out soon enough. But yeah I asked this because some horde made a post saying I was using an exploit and their whole AV team reported me.

So… a whole 40 man team reported one person? Yeah… I really doubt that.

Twinking is bad in PvP content. Blizzard dislikes twinking as shown by seperate queues. Getting optimal gear on your room for the sole purpose of dominating levelers is very, very bad and deserved to be killed off. /S

It’s completey fine to use gear in bgs.