Is uldaman overttuned?

Ive timed all dungeons at 11 already, but seems like uldaman groups ive joined always falter on bromach or the boat boss. Is it over tuned or just people are undergeared?

Bromach’s totem has a lot of health, which makes for a serious healing requirement. Not sure if it’s got too much health of if it’s just our low ilvl making it sketchy.

Also Deios does so much damage between the debuff and the knockback that it’s hard to land a heal in time to save players. This one is going to set a hard cap for survivability because some classes simply won’t have enough personal cds to survive fights that get longer and longer. As a shaman without externals I very much dislike healing that boss.

2 Likes

Deios is terrible but the rest is not too bad.

It’s so bad with Deios its work considering bringing pallies, monks and whoever else can use HOF and Tiger Lust abilities just to clear the debuff.

Thunderous Paws makes a huge difference on that boss.

1 Like

for me its the lizard or last boss that groups struggle with. if the first 2 bosses are slamming your group than the lizard and last boss you have zero chance

3 Likes

I have not gone that high, but oddly the only two keys I had that failed were both Uldaman. I think the bosses there just have a higher dps requirement.

Pretty much agree if the group you are in has difficulty with either of the first two bosses, then you will likely not be able to kill the last boss.

Last boss needs HP nerfed

His DOT/Snare needs to be nerfed by only spreading two at a time or reducing the damage it deals over time. The DOT also needs to go out less frequently, like 1/4 less than its normal application.

2 Likes

Deios has bugged the last 2 times I’ve done him. Putting out 3 debuffs instead of the new 2.

He always does 3 now.

you’ve already done that dungeon on a 10, why does it need to be nerfed again? Better off asking for nerfs to dungeons you haven’t timed on a 10.

The dungeon just feels like such a slog to run through on both Tyrannical & Fort week.

2 Likes

Because it wasn’t fun, and surprise surprise, I had to have a meta group of overpowered Paladins, Hunters, and Demonhunters to cheese the mechanics and dungeon.

It’s not fun, its overtuned.

There should not be such disparity in difficulty between bosses

3 Likes

You can shift off the debuff, too. That’s pretty op in my book.

I can, but what about other classes that can’t remove the debuff?

Most classes can’t, except Paladins, Hunters (Disengage), Shamans (with ghostwolf talent), and 1-2 others that slip my memory at the moment.

It ticks for far too much damage and already clogs the rooms far too quickly with AOE puddles.

A slight nerf is probably fine. It feels like it will scale out of control quickly, but I’m not smart enough to be sure. We have so much more gear and power to gain it’s hard to gauge what’s unreasonable right now.

1 Like

It’s not reasonable currently, even on fort.

1 Like

It’s week one.
You’re undergeared.
Last season you didn’t even do a 20 week one.

Why do you think just because a new season starts, you should be able to jump 5 key levels for free? (And that’s going off your highest key.)

Try going down to +5.

The audacity of some people in a game with infinite scaling difficulty.

With the same energy, since I didn’t time a 15 last week, everything is overtuned.

1 Like

So what?
So what?
Wasn’t maining this class last season

No, it’s unbalanced from an objective standpoint

Post on your main, you coward

The audacity of your trash-takes on this forum

Yeah, ok dude

So what character were you maining?

No, it’s unbalanced from an objective standpoint

And no, it isn’t, because you might not have an adequate frame of reference.

Post on your main, you coward

I don’t like posting on something where posting history can vanish with a server transfer.

Wildestrasza on Illidan.

Just a reminder: classes already have varying degrees of survivability. Does the ability to remove slows really matter when shaman are the class with one of the worst defensives available?

Almost like, classes are different and excel at different things.

Priest dk shaman hunter druid can remove it from themselves, non demo lock and monk can remove it from themselves or others, and paladin can remove it from both themselves and others at the same time. Then healer can ofc dispel one.

The only classes that can’t deal with it are rogue warrior DH and Evoker.

2 Likes