Is tomorrow the day of prophecy?

I think it’s safe to assume we will hear good news tomorrow. Very excited, very cool. Does anyone have any reasonable predictions what it might be about?

1 Like

Yep, World of Warcraft: Classic: Immortal. A true World of Warcraft game for the phone. Literally can’t wait.

37 Likes

i hope it has plenty of loot boxes and daily login rewards

10 Likes

I predict if we get an update tomorrow it will be overwhelming in how underwhelming it is. Protip: I predict it won’t touch the top five topics this forum has been requesting.

9 Likes

Classic goes mobile. No brainier.

You guys do have phones don’t you?

6 Likes

Usually I’d say you’re spot on. But they have “people of influence” creating social media hype around this specific update.

No offense my friend but this time I hope you’re wrong <3

1 Like

Oh, I hope I’m dead wrong!

3 Likes

Of course! As long as it’s made by some Chinese developer we’ve never heard of, you know it’s going be a true Blizzard hit.

5 Likes

That would be almost as bad of a let down as immortal…

My guess is a beta date

1 Like

Reasonable prediction is that there’s a Friends and Family Alpha starting, or a limited time stress test. Nothing else really makes sense unless it was all a scam by streamers to hype something else.

Pet battle world championship grand prix.

What I see in my dreams is a classic trailer and release date.

1 Like

A reasonable expectation would be a beta announcement. But since this is Blizzard and they tend to “subvert expectations”… who knows.

1 Like

The long awaited announcement of phase 2 of the internal alpha!

5 Likes

Blizzard themed Samsung Galaxy and Apple iPhones?

2 Likes

I am reasonably predicting nothing of note happens tomorrow.

4 Likes

Classic is available for download, enjoy :wink:

1 Like

staysafe says he’s going to stream for six hours straight. then they will do a classic cast.

what the … :grin:

If they announce beta, i best hear that any account that was created in vanilla will be given the first beta keys. thas all im sayin, if only streamers and blizzards employees get keys ill reee into the night lol

1 Like

Probably closer to the truth than anything else suggested so far.