Is this server dead?

I’ve just came back after a long break and went to play my Alli toons on SC and I can’t seem to find any other players around. Is this server dead? Should I roll on a new server, i am not paying for a xfer.

Right now it is somewhat dead due to the lack of content since the last patch. The server will pick up very soon with the pre-patch and then Shadowlands launch. Plus we are very likely getting connected to a few other RP realms soon.

Crit Happenz always has plenty of people online.

Things are slow because of the end of expansion lull. It’s been steadily picking up. Especially during prime time. Lots of great guilds and communities out there. Good luck.

there are people here. it is just one of the smaller servers

This server is so dead I finally deuced out. But let’s be real.

RP on Feathermoon died at the end of Cata and nothing has been the same since.

1 Like

I rolled here new on a whim - I leveled a new DK to 50 and did not see a single person the entire time. Last night I saw 3 people in all of Ogrimar. I did not want an overfull server but I did not think any WoW server could be this empty - I thought the merged zones when they were empty.

I am not sure if I am going to stay - I hope i at least see people in Ogrimar once Shadowlands hits :slight_smile: