Is this hill worth 'dying' on, Blizzard?

The longer you ignore the negative feedback regarding the honor change the worse the problem becomes. This makes your community managers look incredibly incompetent. Either say you’re working on a solution, or say it’s here to stay. Ignoring us is creating more outrage.

7 Likes

Asmon was pretty positive over the fix. Are you sure you are on the correct side? He also has proof the fix was in fact correct.

What does his response have to do with anything?

1 Like

His response doesn’t trump the thousands of other players who are unhappy with this.

1 Like

Explain, please?

Who cares what that neck beard thinks.

2 Likes

You keep arguing about the fix being right/wrong… We are upset about the lack of communication, you are missing the entire point of this thread.

1 Like

people who cant think for themselves

1 Like

How about he and fight in a cage and winner gets their opinion? Since when is fun and having a life a bad thing? Nothing like spending 30 minutes in a bg for 200 honor to see the item you want costs 20,000

So sad seeing people prefer a bugged game.

Asmongold likes to make takes about topics that he has no skin in. He isn’t out here farming honor or gear for alts because he is too busy farming the same transmog and mounts on retail for the last 3 years. IT’s very easy for him to look at the situation and say it’s fine, get over it. For those of us that were looking to gear alts or come back characters. This completely screwed us all. If the meta for TBC leveling is going to be stick yourself in a dungeon, you are going to need some little bit of gear to make these runs go semi-decent.

3 Likes

I think it’s an accurate look, frankly. They aren’t pretending to be incompetent is what I’m getting at. :laughing:

You realise you get gear from quests right?

Like…it’s not just me that gets gear from quests? I played in original BC and doing dungeons in greens isn’t difficult. Unless this has changed?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.