Is this even real how fast

How does one obtain Over 40,000 achievement points without dying in a Korean coffee shop from a heart attack?

4 Likes

WW are literally One Punch men right now.

Dude it’s literally a caster meta, you’re just not apart of the OP caster group currently. Spriest is still insane, you’re just subpar to Locks, Boomy and Ele. Pretty simple. Welcome to caster meta where you aren’t OP.

2 Likes

Ehhh, I had someone take 59% of their life in 1.01 seconds. That’s not just user error

1 Like

It probably is actually user error with me but I feel like I die so stupid fast on my SP. Against other casters I feel ok. I know how to deal with them. I feel like any double melee/hunter team just melts me even without CDs. Just basically saying…I feel ya OP.

1 Like

buddy is this even english

1 Like

I feel borderline immortal on mage

How about every armor type, you ever play against an enhance and ret? Doesn’t matter if you’re in plate, you’re gone before you can even press a key lmao.

Is it possible that some abilities are bugged and they do a lot more damage than they’re supposed to?

For example:

I remember stuff getting fixed late last season, and people were like… nobody noticed this?!

I was watching a streamer today that was grouped up with a mage. The mage had 90k ignite ticks. I saw that and said I’m not joining RSS until that’s gone.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some people figured out how to trigger this bug, so they’re getting free rating while they can.

Haven’t tried caster with the new changes but it’s always annoying how you aren’t allowed to cast anything.

Still not hotfixed?

Oh look, another idiotic Kilal post.

1 Like

I don’t know. I don’t think so because I haven’t even read an acknowledgement of it but I’m sure it’s coming if they haven’t done it yet.

i just looked at a fire mage and it died…

Started playing my hunt again so i can one shot from stealth all the caster

. Well except locks

Not real because it’s not happening

Kilal Plays Caster Like A Warrior: Volume 37: Wrath of the Ape

Forgive me for I did not realize that only cloth dps were susceptible to burst damage.

1 Like