Is this even legal?

Left his account in his other pants.

1 Like

Gesh,I hope not it looks like a pay to win site . I wouldn’t trust it.

So… they have let people take spells and abilities from every class and let them add them to any toon? But wouldn’t every toon be OP then? Only way to balance that would be to make content way harder… I don’t see why it wouldn’t be just like here, everyone would pick whatever does the most dmg.

1 Like

Then it would be only a MMo and not a RPG. classes wouldn’t exist.

Not gonna lie some of those features seem pretty cool like hero forge, mystic enchantments, and faction betrayal.

3 Likes

From experience if you have to ASK if something is illegal…then it’s probably not…

1 Like

I’ve already reported this company/game to Blizz numerous times over the past months. Still see them up and running…

This is an advertisement, not a question.

This isn’t new. It’s been around forever.

Project Ascension is a Classless World of Warcraft Mod with over a million players since 2016. Pick from any of the existing spells and talents and play through the best WoW expansions: Vanilla, Burning Crusade (Current), and Wrath of the Lich King. This is World of Warcraft done your own way. Ascension is currently in The Burning Crusade expansion using the Wrath of the Lich King Spells and Talents on the 3.3.5 WoW Client. Crafted by a professional full-time indie dev team, Project Ascension is the premier custom WoW mod

https://project-ascension.fandom.com/wiki/Project_Ascension_Wiki

Honestly, as long as they do not make money on it, it is normally not a concern.

1 Like

Alt account. Not everyone has just one account. Not even his main on that alt account.

Ah how I love Russia :heart_eyes:

Whenever a questionable website gets taken down it gets brought back with a .ru :heart:

A “classless” WoW sounds a whole lotta broken. And we think SLands is bad.

All private servers are illegal and against TOS.

Snitches man

4 Likes